User Reviews for Proctofoam HC

Learn more about Proctofoam HC.

Hemorrhoids 3 reviews 152 medications

9.2
Summary of Proctofoam HC reviews 3 reviews 9.2

Reviews for Proctofoam HC

"This works great. I had bleeding with constipation and this stopped it and only have to use when bleeding showed up. Lasts me about a month."

stoneyb February 1, 2013

For Hemorrhoids "Pretty quick pain release, combined with high doses of Ibuprofen is quickly effective ."

Anonymous September 13, 2011

For Hemorrhoids "After two months of suffering and trying over-the-counter ointments and creams, suppositories, witch hazel pads, doing sitz-baths and tub soaking, my condition was only getting worse, not to mention, the ointments and creams were setting me on fire. I finally sought medical attention at my doctor's office. After only two doses, I was able to finally sleep without being awakened with irritating symptoms. I will never be without it. I have been using it 2 - 3 times a day for the past 5 days. However, I have an appointment to have a colonoscopy to make sure that there are no other internal issues that need to be addressed due to the severity of my condition."

relieved in NC June 24, 2011

For Hemorrhoids "I have used this product sporadically for the past 8 years and have always achieved outstanding results. Upon application there is a slight burning sensation but then immediate relief from the burning and itching sensations. The foam can be somewhat messy and fill the syringe SLOWLY with small bursts until it expands to the fill line. I have overflowed the syringe when first starting to use this product when not experienced with regulating the "bursts". I use this in conjunction with Hydrocortisone Cream 2.5% and my condition decreases within 3 days on average. Although we have had a very humid, hot summer and dietary changes has caused an extreme outbreak this year and it is taking longer than usual to cure."

kmavaz August 29, 2010