User Reviews for Rezira

Rezira has an average rating of 8.5 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 80% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Cough and Nasal Congestion
8.5

mmeettrryy · January 20, 2012

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "It works great. The only down side is the pseudoephedrine, which causes horrible headaches and ruins my sleep."

aden 5 · Taken for 1 to 6 months · May 18, 2012

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "This medicine works great. It's a little costly."

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months · August 21, 2012

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "I have had trouble with upper respiratory tract infections since I was a child. This is the best cough medicine I have ever taken. I have been given them all and the best by far!"

Anonymous · November 17, 2012

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "Fantastic. The best cough syrup out there. I have asthma & COPD. I can't take it after 4pm because it will affect my sleep. It is costly but well worth the extra expense. A little goes a long ways."

craftylady423 · Taken for less than 1 month · May 9, 2013

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "This is a great cough medicine but gave me itchy tingling skin."

rai_2000 · Taken for less than 1 month · March 9, 2014

"This medicine is great but it made my skin really itchy on my arms and legs."