User Reviews for Rezira

8.8
Other 1 reviews

Summary of Rezira reviews 6 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Rezira

"This medicine is great but it made my skin really itchy on my arms and legs."

rai_2000 (taken for less than 1 month) March 9, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "This is a great cough medicine but gave me itchy tingling skin."

craftylady423 (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "Fantastic. The best cough syrup out there. I have asthma & COPD. I can't take it after 4pm because it will affect my sleep. It is costly but well worth the extra expense. A little goes a long ways."

Anonymous November 17, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "I have had trouble with upper respiratory tract infections since I was a child. This is the best cough medicine I have ever taken. I have been given them all and the best by far!"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 21, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "This medicine works great. It's a little costly."

aden 5 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 18, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "It works great. The only down side is the pseudoephedrine, which causes horrible headaches and ruins my sleep."

mmeettrryy January 20, 2012