User Reviews for Pseudovent

Pseudovent Rating Summary

8.9/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 313 medications used in the treatment of Cough and Nasal Congestion.

Reviews for Pseudovent to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion

"I used this when I had a sinus infection and it's great. It started working within a few hours and made me feel so much better."

Anonymous December 1, 2009

"I used Pseudovent for a very bad sinus infection. It cleared me up within hours. It is the best thing I've found and I hope it will not be discontinued. How can we plea for this not to take place? "

Anonymous February 20, 2009

"My husband has been using this as a maintenance drug for congestion and to alleviate a terrible snoring problem. After many years, now they tell us it will no longer be marketed in the strength which helps him. He is being told by the pharmacist to use Mucinex D 12 hr, but the strength is very different from the Pseudovent. "

Anonymous August 25, 2008

"It seemed to help me get over my bronchitis within a week, with other drugs of course."

Anonymous June 16, 2008

"I'm using this as a maintanence drug for sinus problems. It helps me breath and dries up the mucus. So far few and mild side effects. mild dizziness and upset stomach. Take with lots of food."

Anonymous March 28, 2008

Learn more about Cough and Nasal Congestion

More about Pseudovent (guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine)

Other brands: Mucinex D, Maxifed, Entex T, Mucinex D Maximum Strength, ... +10 more

Professional resources