User Reviews for Pseudovent to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion

Pseudovent has an average rating of 8.6 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Cough and Nasal Congestion. 80% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Pseudovent rating summary

8.6/10 average rating

Compare all 161 medications used in the treatment of Cough and Nasal Congestion.

Anonymous · August 25, 2008

“My husband has been using this as a maintenance drug for congestion and to alleviate a terrible snoring problem. After many years, now they tell us it will no longer be marketed in the strength which helps him. He is being told by the pharmacist to use Mucinex D 12 hr, but the strength is very different from the Pseudovent. ”

Anonymous · March 28, 2008

“I'm using this as a maintanence drug for sinus problems. It helps me breath and dries up the mucus. So far few and mild side effects. mild dizziness and upset stomach. Take with lots of food.”

Anonymous · June 16, 2008

“It seemed to help me get over my bronchitis within a week, with other drugs of course.”

Anonymous · December 1, 2009

“I used this when I had a sinus infection and it's great. It started working within a few hours and made me feel so much better.”

Anonymous · February 20, 2009

“I used Pseudovent for a very bad sinus infection. It cleared me up within hours. It is the best thing I've found and I hope it will not be discontinued. How can we plea for this not to take place? ”