User Reviews for Glycerin/petrolatum/phenylephrine/pramoxine topical

Also known as: Preparation H Multi-Symptom, Preparation H Maximum Strength

Hemorrhoids 7.0

Reviews for Glycerin/petrolatum/phenylephrine/pramoxine topical

jitney August 26, 2017

Preparation H Maximum Strength (glycerin / petrolatum / phenylephrine / pramoxine) for Hemorrhoids: “My problem was affecting my work and livelihood. Out of desperation, I started trying different anal medication. I probably should have seen a doctor right, but this is embarrassing. Preparation H has given me hope. I guess I have hemorrhoids?”

Karen482791 · Taken for less than 1 month December 8, 2016

Preparation H Maximum Strength (glycerin / petrolatum / phenylephrine / pramoxine) for Hemorrhoids: “Unable to use this product due to heart rhythm malfunction. Interacted with prescription meds and caused arrhythmia. Check with physician first before using this product if you take meds.”

Spe77 · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 18, 2016

Preparation H Maximum Strength (glycerin / petrolatum / phenylephrine / pramoxine) for Hemorrhoids: “Works good.. 8/10 for me.”

isme September 16, 2012

Preparation H Maximum Strength (glycerin / petrolatum / phenylephrine / pramoxine) for Hemorrhoids: “It helped eased my pain and discomfort but caused major itching that started on the outside. Very itchy and red.”

Anonymous August 6, 2011

Preparation H Maximum Strength (glycerin / petrolatum / phenylephrine / pramoxine) for Hemorrhoids: “This medicine worked for the pain, but it caused minor itching.”

Anonymous January 5, 2011

Preparation H Maximum Strength (glycerin / petrolatum / phenylephrine / pramoxine) for Hemorrhoids: “This medicine is very effective ...helped my hemorrhoids a lot.”