User Reviews for Ginkgo Biloba to treat Herbal Supplementation

Reviews for Ginkgo Biloba

Ameenah · Taken for less than 1 month July 29, 2019

"I took it to reduce my dizziness and guess what ? It transformed it into vertigo, so I stopped taking it (I was not taking any drugs so no interactions). I forgot about that episode and I took it months later for migraine and brain fog but I woke up with bad vertigo the next day... So! It doesn't suit to everyone and it's not a miracle cure as it's pretended on the web.. Go slowly if you wanna try it"

mentallyinteresting · Taken for 10 years or more July 15, 2018

"I took this on recommendation it would help my memory, Had racing thoughts and much mental activity when it started to kick in. Was kind of pleasant, but was unaccostomed to the mental excitation and acuity. Wasn't dreadful, but couldn't sleep until it wore off. More than a cup of coffee which wakes up the body, woke my mind and haven't tried it since in such potency, though now I'm reconsidering my decision because I feel dead to the world."

Canamla · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 19, 2016

"Seems to increase capacity for recalling short-term information Vs. mid-term. Noticeably easier to learn during use. There seems to be complications with taking this herb/extract. It may be causing: Increased light sensitivity; car headlights, transitioning from indoors to outdoors and any focused light i.e. lasers. The effects are described as a searing pain near my retina or ocular nerves. Possible interaction with smoked cannabis in the evening, only when lying down for sleep with internal sensations of cranial and neural pulsating. Possibly caused uncomfortable ringing in the ears, more frequent with cannabis use. The latter was non-specific to left or right. Likely best taken in isolation (with food) in the pre-dawn hours - (not sure)"

More about Ginkgo Biloba (ginkgo)