User Reviews for Ginkgo Biloba to treat Herbal Supplementation

Ginkgo Biloba has an average rating of 5.4 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings for the treatment of Herbal Supplementation. 29% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 43% reported a negative experience.

Ginkgo Biloba rating summary

5.4/10 average rating

Compare all 3 medications used in the treatment of Herbal Supplementation.

Wimp · Taken for less than 1 month · January 14, 2021

"I was having sounds in my left ear like a heartbeat. I read about the possible help from Ginkgo. I asked my Doctor about taking it and was told that it could affect blood clotting. However, when I started taking it, in two days the noise was gone. I don't know if it will work for anyone else, but my heartbeat in my ear is GONE!"

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months · February 19, 2020

"Taken for treatment of cold hands and feet. Noticeable difference in my ability to retain information in my studies and get through papers more quickly, which I became aware of 2-3 weeks after commencement. I had no noticeable side effects."

Ameenah · Taken for less than 1 month · July 29, 2019

"I took it to reduce my dizziness and guess what ? It transformed it into vertigo, so I stopped taking it (I was not taking any drugs so no interactions). I forgot about that episode and I took it months later for migraine and brain fog but I woke up with bad vertigo the next day... So! It doesn't suit to everyone and it's not a miracle cure as it's pretended on the web.. Go slowly if you wanna try it"

mentallyinteresting · Taken for 10 years or more · July 15, 2018

"I took this on recommendation it would help my memory, Had racing thoughts and much mental activity when it started to kick in. Was kind of pleasant, but was unaccostomed to the mental excitation and acuity. Wasn't dreadful, but couldn't sleep until it wore off. More than a cup of coffee which wakes up the body, woke my mind and haven't tried it since in such potency, though now I'm reconsidering my decision because I feel dead to the world."

Pharma.Love. · December 2, 2019

"This Ginkgo Biloba caused vertigo when I took it. It may work well for others but, as for me, the side effect was too great for me to notice any of its beneficial effects. Be careful when taking especially if you drive or operate machinery."

Canamla · Taken for 1 to 6 months · December 19, 2016

"Seems to increase capacity for recalling short-term information Vs. mid-term. Noticeably easier to learn during use. There seems to be complications with taking this herb/extract. It may be causing: Increased light sensitivity; car headlights, transitioning from indoors to outdoors and any focused light i.e. lasers. The effects are described as a searing pain near my retina or ocular nerves. Possible interaction with smoked cannabis in the evening, only when lying down for sleep with internal sensations of cranial and neural pulsating. Possibly caused uncomfortable ringing in the ears, more frequent with cannabis use. The latter was non-specific to left or right. Likely best taken in isolation (with food) in the pre-dawn hours - (not sure)"

jwbass · Taken for less than 1 month · December 19, 2020

"I you have Epilepsy DO NOT take this supplement after taking it for a week it caused me to have many seizures."

More about Ginkgo Biloba (ginkgo)

Patient resources