User Reviews for Ginkgo

Also known as: Ginkgo Biloba

Herbal Supplementation 5.4

Reviews for Ginkgo

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 19, 2020

Ginkgo Biloba (ginkgo) for Herbal Supplementation: “Taken for treatment of cold hands and feet. Noticeable difference in my ability to retain information in my studies and get through papers more quickly, which I became aware of 2-3 weeks after commencement. I had no noticeable side effects.”

Pharma.Love. December 2, 2019

Ginkgo Biloba (ginkgo) for Herbal Supplementation: “This Ginkgo Biloba caused vertigo when I took it. It may work well for others but, as for me, the side effect was too great for me to notice any of its beneficial effects. Be careful when taking especially if you drive or operate machinery.”

Ameenah · Taken for less than 1 month July 29, 2019

Ginkgo Biloba (ginkgo) for Herbal Supplementation: “I took it to reduce my dizziness and guess what ? It transformed it into vertigo, so I stopped taking it (I was not taking any drugs so no interactions). I forgot about that episode and I took it months later for migraine and brain fog but I woke up with bad vertigo the next day... So! It doesn't suit to everyone and it's not a miracle cure as it's pretended on the web.. Go slowly if you wanna try it”

mentallyinteresting · Taken for 10 years or more July 15, 2018

Ginkgo Biloba (ginkgo) for Herbal Supplementation: “I took this on recommendation it would help my memory, Had racing thoughts and much mental activity when it started to kick in. Was kind of pleasant, but was unaccostomed to the mental excitation and acuity. Wasn't dreadful, but couldn't sleep until it wore off. More than a cup of coffee which wakes up the body, woke my mind and haven't tried it since in such potency, though now I'm reconsidering my decision because I feel dead to the world.”

Canamla · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 19, 2016

Ginkgo Biloba (ginkgo) for Herbal Supplementation: “Seems to increase capacity for recalling short-term information Vs. mid-term. Noticeably easier to learn during use. There seems to be complications with taking this herb/extract. It may be causing: Increased light sensitivity; car headlights, transitioning from indoors to outdoors and any focused light i.e. lasers. The effects are described as a searing pain near my retina or ocular nerves. Possible interaction with smoked cannabis in the evening, only when lying down for sleep with internal sensations of cranial and neural pulsating. Possibly caused uncomfortable ringing in the ears, more frequent with cannabis use. The latter was non-specific to left or right. Likely best taken in isolation (with food) in the pre-dawn hours - (not sure)”

More about ginkgo