User Reviews for Addyi

Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder 2 reviews 1 medications

9.5
Summary of Addyi reviews 2 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Addyi

For Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder "I was a HUGE skeptic but my lack of libido was threatening my marriage. I love my husband enough to give it a go. Within 3 weeks I was astonished. I forgot, literally forgot what it felt like to get horny and only started to remember after Addyi! This medication works!!!!! I now am convinced I had hypo active sexual desire. Despite loving my husband I dreaded sex. Now I enjoy it again and feel the desire that was so lacking. I am a big fan of this medication. I highly recommend it. It's worth a shot if it works as well for you as its working for me."

Ahdi512 July 13, 2016

For Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder "I've been on Addyi now for 4 weeks and it is working for me! I've went from that dread every time my husband wantedv sex to a great desire for him. I'm finding when I think of sex which I often do now I'm on Addyi, I get a tingling feeling in my libido. We went from sex twice a year to a few times a week and getting better. It has also helped with my depression. The plus is better lubrication and multiple big O's. I only had nausea the 1st day. I normally have high blood pressure but Addyi brought my blood pressure down to normal so I don't have to take blood pressure medication now. Good luck ladies and don't get discouraged because of the media because they don't know what the outcome is because it's new."

DDChickadee (taken for less than 1 month) March 1, 2016