User Reviews for Vyleesi

Vyleesi has an average rating of 6.9 out of 10 from a total of 13 ratings on Drugs.com. 54% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 15% reported a negative experience.

Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
6.9

Reviews for Vyleesi

Yodeler101 · November 18, 2020

For Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder "I had a Vyleesi injection in my leg because my libido problems. I felt like I was going to puke but only for a few seconds. I waited 45 min then headed to my boyfriend's house. By the time I get to his house I was keen for some action! We did it for what felt like forever and I was on a never ending orgasm. This sex serum stayed in my system all night! He's asleep at 3am and I'm over here about to give him the best wake up call of his life. Take a little pain in the leg for some amazing pleasure."

R***G***** · Taken for less than 1 month · May 28, 2022

For Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder "I have been struggling with HSDD for years.. the thought of my husband touching me repulsed me. I tried Addyi, it didn’t work. I’ve tried everything. I tried Vyleesi tonight for the first time and I am so so relieved that it WORKED! Here’s my experience, I took it at 9:00pm, right away I was nauseas but it went away within a few minutes. About 15 minutes later I started to feel the need to stretch my whole body out and oh did it feel good. Over the next hour I was laying in bed, having these amazing stretch sessions just waiting to feel some tingly sensations of arousal. Well, around 10:45pm I had to pee so I went to the bathroom. When I wiped I felt a tingly sensation “down there”. When I got back in bed I told my husband, “ I think it’s starting to work, I have faith.”. He then proceeded to touch my body (which I usually hate) and it kick started everything! Sex felt better than I ever remember!"

Horn Dog · Taken for less than 1 month · April 4, 2022

For Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder "Guys. I’m 13 hours post injection and I cannot cross my legs without being turned on. I feel like it definitely did the job, but damn, I gotta work now. My only complaint is that it made me pretty nauseous and I randomly got heartburn. It didn’t hurt at all to inject."

It's betsy · Taken for 1 to 6 months · July 23, 2022

For Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder "I've tried it 4 times. I am not going to order again. My body hurt the next day from all the stretching I felt I needed. It did make me sensitive in my clitoris area almost too much so. But I also got a cough and vomited twice. So I'd say it didn't work the way I had hoped it would."

KrisNAz · Taken for 1 to 6 months · November 12, 2021

For Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder "Ok, my late 40s has been challenging with entering pre- menopause and lack of sex drive. I am on HRT and its helped a little with sex drive but not enough. I am single and dating. The NP at the hormone clinic wrote me this when I asked her to. Its expensive and insurance won't cover it but I qualified for some coupon for one supply which had 4 pens in it. Its easy to use- remove cap and press against your thigh or buttock and press down and hold for 10 secs. Ok now, the big question- does it work? Well first, I need to take this a good 3 to 4 hrs before sex not 20 or 30 mins. Major sensitivity in clitoral area for a good 24 hrs after so be prepared. Did it make me horny? Not really. I also tend to have trouble sleeping when I take this, its weird. Sooo overall I haven't noticed any real side effects and will likely order again though I'm not sure how I'm going to pay for it."

brinn1996 · Taken for 1 to 6 months · October 19, 2022

For Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder "I have struggled with HSDD for a while due to sexual assault in my childhood. I know this isn't for people who have struggled with that, however, Addyi was not working and never worked for me. I have shot anxiety, so when I tell you I couldn't feel this at ALL. I really mean. I didn't even feel a pinch from the needle because it's just that small. Pros: - It works. - I actually WANTED to have fun with my husband instead of being annoyed that he was touching me. - It lasted for almost 3 days - there's not a definitive time frame that it lasts as everyone is different. - It arrived within ONE day. Cons: - The first dose will make you nauseated. Dramamine and Zofran didn't help at all."

murphy · Taken for less than 1 month · August 13, 2020

For Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder "It did work quite well but caused a headache after an hour or so, which subsided after a couple of hours."

DC · Taken for 1 to 6 months · September 23, 2020

For Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder "Every woman and possibly men should know about Vyleesi. Easy to use, results were more then we expected. Highly Recommend ."

likebunnies · Taken for 1 to 6 months · November 11, 2020

For Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder "Really wanted to want it again like we were in our 20s before the stress of kids, money, and work piled up. It worked amazing. I was told a large number of people experience nausea but it was minor."

Anonymous · September 17, 2020

For Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder "A true lifesaver. Thank you!"

Tray · Taken for 1 to 6 months · November 13, 2020

For Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder "Vyleesi eoesn’t work at all, I’m 37 and really no libido and tried it twice it does absolutely nothing. No one has really figured out how to fix a woman’s libido yet"

Doge · Taken for 1 to 6 months · October 7, 2021

For Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder "Works great for low desire but bad side affect was globus lump feeling and tickle/tingle in my throat for months then when I quit it all went away. ."

Stephani · October 3, 2022

For Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder "Not worth the money. Does little to nothing. Not what you expect. Female hormonal issues will be unsolved… discouraged"