User Reviews for Epoetin beta-methoxy polyethylene glycol

Also known as: Mircera

Anemia Associated with Chronic Renal Failure   1.0

Peaches June 19, 2019

Mircera (epoetin beta-methoxy polyethylene glycol) for Anemia Associated with Chronic Renal Failure: “Not good to use I’m weaker after the Mircera shot”

Randyt · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 10, 2018

Mircera (epoetin beta-methoxy polyethylene glycol) for Anemia Associated with Chronic Renal Failure: “I was on Procrit for the six months prior to dialysis. My hemoglobin rate had dropped below 9. The Procit would usually bring the level to about 10. When dialysis was begun I was changed to Mircera. Since the time, my hemoglobin rate has never once climbed above 8 and I am always weak and tired.”

Joe Dialysis · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 23, 2018

Mircera (epoetin beta-methoxy polyethylene glycol) for Anemia Associated with Chronic Renal Failure: “I have been on this drug for a year. Use to take EPO for the previous 20 years. Never had a single blood transfusion until I started Mircera about a year ago. Since I started Mircera I have had 7 blood transfusions and am scheduled for another unit tomorrow. My hemoglobin has never reached an 8 while using Mircera. My Medical Care is insisting I use this "cheaper" than epo drug. You know since money in investor pockets matters more than any patients quality of life. I may have to get an attorney to get my medical care to pull there head in. For those that don't know and are having issues on mircera other dialysis doesn't give Mircera. Mircera is worse”