User Reviews for Odefsey

Learn more about Odefsey.

HIV Infection 1 reviews 72 medications

Reviews for Odefsey

For HIV Infection "I started Complera and Tivicay in July 2015 after 10 years without meds (VL 8,000 & CD4 450 when I started), and switched to Odefsey and Tivicay in May 2016. I didn't realize how much I'd appreciate taking the smaller Odefsey pill every day. The first few months on Complera, I often felt cloudy and got tired easily. I suspect that was a side effect. I don't really have that issue now. I was reluctant starting meds due to possible side effects, but actually my quality of life improved. Without meds I had daily upset stomach issues, but those disappeared immediately after I started. If you're on insurance, be sure to get the Gilead co-pay card. It'll cover your deductibles and co-pays."

shaun1 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 18, 2016

More about Odefsey (emtricitabine / rilpivirine / tenofovir alafenamide)

Professional resources