User Reviews for Odefsey

Learn more about Odefsey.

HIV Infection 2 reviews 73 medications

Summary of Odefsey reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Odefsey

For HIV Infection "Five years on Atripla. Though was very beneficial to my health, the side effects were a serious problem. They say "your body will get used to it and eventually the side effects will go away." But for me, side effects never subsided. Been on Odefsey now for 1 year. Best medicine for me. Zero side effects, and I mean NONE. My numbers have been perfect throughout the Atripla experience and continue to be maintained with Odefsey."

Joe421 April 11, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For HIV Infection "I started Complera and Tivicay in July 2015 after 10 years without meds (VL 8,000 & CD4 450 when I started), and switched to Odefsey and Tivicay in May 2016. I didn't realize how much I'd appreciate taking the smaller Odefsey pill every day. The first few months on Complera, I often felt cloudy and got tired easily. I suspect that was a side effect. I don't really have that issue now. I was reluctant starting meds due to possible side effects, but actually my quality of life improved. Without meds I had daily upset stomach issues, but those disappeared immediately after I started. If you're on insurance, be sure to get the Gilead co-pay card. It'll cover your deductibles and co-pays."

shaun1 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 18, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

More about Odefsey (emtricitabine / rilpivirine / tenofovir alafenamide)

Professional resources