User Reviews for Mederma

Dry Skin

Reviews may be moderated to correct grammar/spelling or remove inappropriate language. Reviews that appear to be created by parties with a vested interest in the medication will not be published.

Cali · Taken for less than 1 month January 15, 2021

For Dry Skin: “I used this for a Facial scar from curling iron burn. First time I used it face turned all red but wasn't sure it was the cause. So waited about 2 weeks and tried again. The reaction was so much worse. Face bright red and burning. Next morning swelling on that side of face. Day later all the skin started peeling. Never had one but would explain like an acid peel. Face peeled for more than a week. Into the trash.”

Arish December 2, 2020

“Worst product money wasting I have applied it once on my face I experience itching problem with this product. I am not happy with this product at all”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 6, 2020

For Dry Skin: “I use this cream from last 2 month but I can't see any result on my cut on my forehead . So please gave me some suggestions medarama team because I waste my 900rs on it . So pls help me”

M April 30, 2019

For Dry Skin: “I used this Mederma for my old scar and then after 1 day I noticed itchiness and peeling of the skin on the area so I thought it's normal. On third day I stop using this cream. It's a nightmare! Instead of removing my scar, this Mederma only make it worst..”

Murphy's law · Taken for less than 1 month July 2, 2018

For Dry Skin: “I seem to be the rare exception, but I used mederma for approximately five days, and by day five I had a golf ball size round area that looks like millions of raised angry red bumps. They are very rough to the touch, and so far, after stopping all product application have not reduced in size, but the redness is more a bright pink now.”

Dar · Taken for less than 1 month January 26, 2019

For Dry Skin: “This gave me a Extreme Allergic Reaction Over Entire Body. Within three days, my feet were blood red, extremely itchy, hot and uncomfortable. Finally, I had to go to the emergency room. Treatment was only for my left foot, however, both feet, both legs, entire stomach, my mouth and lips are swollen. Inside my nose is scabbed. Still itching deep into my palms and Cannot STOP CLAWING my palms. Have discontinued for 5 days now and still itching! Still look like a burn victim with an extensive rash. My doctor did not recommend I place Mederma on moist skin. He also tried to push this off on a new soap? New food? WTHeck!”

Sravs · Taken for less than 1 month June 23, 2019

“I am using this cream from 2 weeks. First week I didn't have any problem with this. Second week I found that it's itching terribly ”

More about Mederma (emollients topical)

Other brands