User Reviews for Biafine to treat Dry Skin

Biafine has an average rating of 9.9 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Dry Skin. 100% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Biafine Rating Summary

9.9/10 average rating

Compare all 101 medications used in the treatment of Dry Skin.

BrendaJHuie44 · Taken for less than 1 month November 20, 2017

“I was dismissed after 35 radiation treatments on my left lower leg with a huge gaping wound. ( Severe radiation burn. About nine inches long, four inches wide and probably a half inch deep on top of left lower leg) The radiation doctor told me to put Aquaphor on the enormous wound. What a joke. Aquaphor did absolutely nothing to help the wound. (My leg had been treated after surgery to remove a sarcoma) Went straight home to my computer and looked up “heal radiation burns” on Amazon. Found Biafine immediately. It completely healed that big wound in one week. AMAZING.”

adriennebowman · Taken for less than 1 month May 17, 2012

“I got a tattoo on my lower leg. An area of it that was directly over my shin bone became an open wound after the skin peeled off. My derm gave me samples of Biafine and told me to apply it twice daily. I am amazed at the healing after only 3 days of application! The cream soothes the pain and promotes healing rapidly! I think whoever invented it should receive an award as I have never had such a rapid and significant response to a medication. I highly recommend it.....ask your derm about it. ( P.S.- I am an RN with 35 years of experience.)”

no more dry skin · Taken for less than 1 month April 7, 2015

“Biafine was awesome at treating my dry skin areas of my elbows, knees, and feet. I live in an area where it is cold most of the time and my skin gets super dry in the winter. Biafine treated the dryness and helped my skin heal up good.”

glorya14 · Taken for less than 1 month May 7, 2012

“I had two facial skin biopsies performed by a dermatologist who gave me several packets of Polysporin to aid in wound healing. I had a horrible reaction to this salve (itching, redness, draining). I went back to this doctor who looked at the wounds and told me I had an allergic reaction, discontinue it, and substitute with Vaseline. After several days of using Vaseline this also didn't help at all, I went to another dermatologist who examined my wounds and gave me two sample tubes of Biafine. Within two days I was sooooooooo much better. Redness, itching and wound weeping were down considerably. I firmly believe that if I had Biafine right away, I would not have suffered as I did.”

Wasolina · Taken for less than 1 month October 8, 2020

“Burnt my arm with the car engine. The Pharmacist gave me Biafine as the wound wouldn’t heal. I was impressed at how quickly the wound started to heal( it was looking ugly) I’m still using it as this was just around 1 week ago..will always keep one handy at home!”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 9, 2014

“I used it during radiation therapy. It was wonderful. Prevented burn, was not greasy and absorbed so quickly into the skin could dress right after application without ruining clothes.”

Anonymous June 24, 2010

“I had a dry spot just above my lip on the right side. After using biafine for two weeks it has cleared away.”

Wendy31850 · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 17, 2015

“Had 2nd degree burns on face from overheated, exploding coffee.”

Learn more about Dry Skin

More about Biafine (emollients topical)

Other brands