User Reviews for Bag Balm

Dry Skin

Summary of Bag Balm reviews 9.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Bag Balm

For Dry Skin "For five minutes a day five days a week, seven weeks, I had radiation therapy on my vocal chords. Redness quickly developed. The last week i had gruesome raw looking painful gouges on my neck. The medicine from my care takers was painful on these . My sister, Sheri, reminded me of 'Bag Balm'. As a family we have used this product for several generations. I put some on, liberally. Pain was minimized and healing started. The visual difference before and after is startling. Great goop!"

Hoalie Boy (taken for less than 1 month) October 31, 2018

For Dry Skin "My grandson had a severe diaper rash. Well his boom boom was severely irritated from him having watery bowel movements for months. I would clear it up n it would come back. Soon as i applied it he was all smiles n back to being busy. Prior my daughter read the can rather than Googling its uses. I came in from work laid my grandson down n told her to hold his arms while i applied the bag balm. It's like he knew what it was going to do No scratching no grabbing at his secret area. This stuff is a true life saver. So whoever made the recommendation God Bless you."

Malikka (taken for less than 1 month) March 10, 2015

More about Bag Balm (emollients topical)

Other brands: Aquaphor, Eucerin, CeraVe, EpiCeram, ... +48 more