User Reviews for Aveeno to treat Dry Skin

Aveeno has an average rating of 4.0 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Dry Skin. 13% of those users who reviewed Aveeno reported a positive effect, while 50% reported a negative effect.

Aveeno Rating Summary

4.0/10 average rating

Compare all 101 medications used in the treatment of Dry Skin.

LA April 23, 2021

“Used on my 12 month old who has eczema. This totally inflamed him! He had a severe reaction to it when I put it on His skin was dry when I decided to try the Aveeno baby (that’s recommended for eczema) This made his skin raw and looked like a third degree burn on his face!”

Hildy · Taken for 1 to 2 years May 7, 2020

“Is excellent for healthy skin but don’t recommend for dry+ skin. I’d give it a 5/10 points.”

Helladog · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 4, 2020

“Since this product has so many bad reviews, I felt the need to share my positive experience. I've tried many good, dermatologist recommended products, such as Crave, Cetaphyl, Rich Pose, etc. Aveeno unscented is the only lotion or cream that doesn't end up irritating my skin.”

kitty · Taken for less than 1 month January 25, 2020

“After a few days of minor itching on my arms after using Aveeno I awoke with a severe rash on areas of my body where I had applied this lotion. It cost me a sleepless night a trip to the doctor, medication and days of itching.”

Great for Soothing · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 7, 2017

“I'm currently battling a severe case of eczema and Aveeno Sensitive Skin has been the only thing to help soothe my skin. It doesn't last for long but I've found that it works better than most other things I've tried, including prescription medications.”

TroyFlippo June 14, 2015

“improves the softness of your skin but caused a terrible rash, and itched like crazy.”

Micky · Taken for less than 1 month March 8, 2018

“As another reviewer commented - softened my skin but ended up with a rash head to toe. Very disappointing”

Beblonde February 11, 2018

“After five hours my lips started to blister. I felt burning and itching. I thought I found a natural product for my sensitivity. Back to the drawing board”

Learn more about Dry Skin

More about Aveeno (emollients topical)

Other brands