User Reviews for Jalyn

Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia

Reviews for Jalyn

Ramie · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 12, 2013

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: “Have been taking Jalyn for 3 months. Did experience better urine flow and less trips to the bathroom at night. Side affects are: constipation, dry ejaculation (no semen), decreased libido, dizziness and hip pain. Might consider switching medication depending if side effects worsen.”

Anonymous January 22, 2011

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: “Taking for about 2 weeks - noticeable improvement - was getting up 2-3 times a night, now none, stronger stream, no side effects yet. But, @ $3.00/pill and not covered by insurance, it is quite expensive.”

Bowline June 6, 2011

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: “I have been taking Jalyn for about 4 months, and have experienced mild improvement in my urine stream. I get up once during the night. Have experienced decreased libido and an inability to ejaculate, which happened during third month of use. Also had some mild dizziness during first month.”

jartini December 19, 2010

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: “After a week of using Jalyn, among other less severe side effects, I developed a severe hip joint area inflammation that got so bad that I could hardly walk. Had XRAY and MRI done and no issues with the hip joint. I quit taking and switched to AVODART and have had no side effects and has helped without any noticeable side effects. Took 5 weeks for hip area to go back to normal. ”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years June 1, 2012

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: “Helped a lot. Made it a lot easier to urinate but still not a strong stream and I still have trouble fully emptying my bladder at night. Caused a lot of hair loss on my body and I no longer ejaculate anything. Sex drive is also down. I still get up 8 times at night to urinate. Doctor has not been able to help with that.”

75 Year Old January 11, 2014

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: “I was prescribed Jalyn for 8 months and my Doctor terminated its use at the start of the new year. I noticed very little improvement in the need to urinate approximately every two hours at night. I experienced feelings of weakness, leg cramps, and breast pain/enlargement. I also have noticed some pain in hips and joints that may or may not be related to the medication. I feel positive about the decision to discontinue its use.”

Anonymous December 16, 2011

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: “I took Jalyn for ten months; it worked well the first six months, then I increased trips to bathroom at night during the last four months. I had to quit because of increased risk of cancer; that is, my PSA increased passed 4.00.”

Double Boggie · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 1, 2013

“The only thing is about 10 to 20 minutes after swallowing the capsule it seems my stomach is burning! This only lasts a couple minutes, but I really wish it wouldn't happen. Other than that one thing I'm feeling OK now at almost 89.”

Anonymous September 14, 2010

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: “It worked really well for me but unfortunately I got some very bad side effects and had to stop taking Jalyn. Side effects included severe leg cramps and joint pain.”

Anonymous November 6, 2010

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: “Helped with reducing the number of times I had to urinate during the night. The negative side effects, lack of ability to get and keep an erection. Lack of semen. ”

JR311 September 27, 2010

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: “Caused side effects like erectile dysfunction and it took a while to work. Also felt a little dizzy taking this.”

Anonymous April 27, 2012

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: “Everything comes with a price. Works very well for prostate enlargement, but the side effects are very much there.”

Anonymous October 25, 2010

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: “Worked really well. Hardly ever get up at night now. However I am also now experiencing leg pain and weakness.”

Anonymous September 20, 2011

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: “Took Jalyn for several months. Leg cramps and weakness. Began to experience a throat problem. Taken off and put on Avodart.”

JR311 November 7, 2010

Anonymous September 1, 2011

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: “Have taken Jalyn for 2 weeks. Went from 3 or 4 times a night to 1 or none (having to go to the toilet). Haven't had this much sleep in a long time. Hope I can keep taking it.”

64 years old · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 5, 2013

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: “Like others I have been able go many nights without trips to the bathroom. The downside is I can barely walk more than 100 yards before my leg cramps. I think I will have my Doc take me off.”

Christian420 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 3, 2014

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: “Been taking for 8 months and working well. I only get up once at night now. I have a penile implant so impotence is no problem. I don't ejaculate any fluid but orgasms are still great.”

cantpee · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 15, 2015

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: “I pee now”