User Reviews for Taxotere

Learn more about Taxotere.

Reviews for Taxotere to treat Breast Cancer

"I had some horrible side effects. All my hair, eye lashes and eye brows fell out. I have super thin hair now, no eye lashes and hardly any eye brows. I had 4 treatments with this drug. At that time, I experienced severe pain that I had to go to the ER for, all of finger nails and toe nails fell out. I also had what seemed to be chemical burns on my hands and feet. My skin peeled off to reveal red sore skin. I also had infection at my cuticle sight on my all of my fingers. Though I have been in remission for 4 years, the side effects were awful. This was my second round of chemo. I had a first treatment with a different drug, 3 surgeries and then this chemo followed with radiation."

MAMABEAR82104 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 10, 2016

"Hands and feet swelled. Feet swelled from wearing a size 7 shoe, needed to wear a size 8.5 until the swelling dissipated. I only had one session of Taxotere before my oncologist stopped this treatment. I believe that there were about 5 sessions scheduled before I experienced these side effects. I received it in Spring of 2005!"

kalakak April 22, 2015

"Had 4 treatments 3 weeks apart. Symptoms still hanging on a month after completion are wrinkled fingertips and a slight feeling like I touched a hot cookie sheet. Very sensitive to spicy foods as tongue felt burnt too."

LMuckey February 11, 2015

"The side effects (well for me ) were unbearable. I had tingling in my feet and finger tips. Sharp pain from my finger tips to my wrist. I had sharp pain from my toes to my heel. It caused Thrush in my mouth. Caused trouble swallowing and chewing."

Anonymous November 9, 2011