User Reviews for Diosmiplex

Also known as: Vasculera

Dietary Supplementation 5.7

Reviews for Diosmiplex

Sam · Taken for 2 to 5 years October 22, 2020

Vasculera (diosmiplex) for Dietary Supplementation: “I have insurance but the price is still high”

Ricky · Taken for less than 1 month September 7, 2020

Vasculera (diosmiplex) for Dietary Supplementation: “As a recent Stage 3 cancer patient I was very alarmed that there is a warning NOT EVER to use this drug - something my doctor certainly did not make me aware, so I stopped immediately upon learning of it. I have no idea what this drug is suppose to do - I took it for two weeks for venous ulcers and noticed no improvement. Also find it bizarre that it costs insurance companies $3000 a month but you can buy direct for $35. Sounds like a scam, doesn't it.”

ed May 15, 2020

Vasculera (diosmiplex) for Dietary Supplementation: “started using Vasculera and within 3 weeks had severe leg pain; poor flexibility and pain in ankles. Had to use my cane in the morning Have stopped for about 1 week and symptoms are improving daily...no cane necessary”

Lynn · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 24, 2020

Vasculera (diosmiplex) for Dietary Supplementation: “Diagnosed with mild Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI). Started with Vasculera, continued for 3 months. Started having stinging sensations though out body. Been off the drug for approximately 6 weeks and the pain has gotten better. Still having some issues such as stinging and muscle pain. It is getting better but never had these issues until started on Vasculera.”

Jackie · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 9, 2020

Vasculera (diosmiplex) for Dietary Supplementation: “Recommended by my vascular PA for leg cramps and it has worked for that. However, the swelling of my hands and feet is terrible. I am stopping for a while to see what happens,”

TNNurse · Taken for less than 1 month August 25, 2019

Vasculera (diosmiplex) for Dietary Supplementation: “Excellent results after just a few days! My legs look and feel so much better.”

LibbyMe · Taken for 6 months to 1 year June 14, 2019

Vasculera (diosmiplex) for Dietary Supplementation: “The NP with my rheumatologist prescribed this a year ago. She had a bunch of samples she gave me, so I didn't pay for them. I've been taking them BUT my legs, ankles and feet have been swelling. I just stopped this as I'm not sure if it's due to the Vasculera or not. I've since changed rheumatologists and see that one this next week. I need to find out why I'm having edema. My labs are fine.”

Wild One · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 26, 2019

Vasculera (diosmiplex) for Dietary Supplementation: “The supplement has no discernible effect on my venous hypertension in the leg. I find it reprehensible that: 1. The information on what it does and how it does it is non-existent. 2. The fact that one should not use it if you've had cancer! That applies to a lot of people. Many are using it with NO idea this is the case!”

Rstar · Taken for 6 months to 1 year October 29, 2018

Vasculera (diosmiplex) for Dietary Supplementation: “I have taken this for 8 months now! My venous reflux never caused me any pain. I would say mild discomfort, mainly due to swelling. The fact that it is a food based drug, was very appealing to me. And I feel it works very well for me.”

Rochelle · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 2, 2018

Vasculera (diosmiplex) for Dietary Supplementation: “I started Vasculera almost 1 year now, my legs don't ache like they use to. I don't want to be without it.”

Mildred911 · Taken for less than 1 month July 28, 2017

Vasculera (diosmiplex) for Dietary Supplementation: “I just started taking this medication and I hope it helps with the edema I am having. I will update how you does for me in about a month to give it a chance to work. Additionally I will be having a procedure in late Aug. or early Sept. to correct the leaks in my left saphenofemoral junction and great veins”

MelBry July 12, 2017

Vasculera (diosmiplex) for Dietary Supplementation: “I have only started taking this medication. I have severe Chronic Venous Insufficiency. I am having removal of the incompetent veins, but am hoping I can have improvement in my remaining vessel structure with this medication and reduce the current inflammation.”

More about diosmiplex