User Reviews for Tenuate Dospan

Obesity
7.5

Reviews for Tenuate Dospan

quinnbee · Taken for less than 1 month January 31, 2021

For Obesity: “I've been taking tenuate dospan for a little less than a month. Lost 16lbs so far! No side effects to speak of. The only thing I notice is if I do eat a meal with more fat than usual I have some diarrhea but honestly that's it. Working great for me so far. I take 75 mg once a day mid morning.”

Bram · Taken for less than 1 month September 20, 2020

For Obesity: “The absolute worst feeling ever! Intolerable. Wanted to jump out of my skin. Causes a very strange “hollow “ feeling inside and it’s a physical feeling. Absolutely horrific!”

Jules65 · Taken for 10 years or more May 22, 2020

For Obesity: “I am ashamed to admit it, but I have been using this drug for over 20 years, on and off. It is extremely effective with the right mindset, and I have been able, with exercise and diet, to shed more weight with them than without. I take only one pill a day, around 11 am, after a sensible breakfast. I find it makes sweet cravings lessen. I never have more than a stone to lose, so guess I'm using tenuate to control eating. It does make me feel more alert, though not frantically so! My heart is fine and blood pressure always good, so this helps. I read a scientific study about long-term use, which did not raise any concerns - I would certainly stop using it had there been any. Adding up what I have paid over the years though - to keep ONE STONE off it is ridiculous!!”

Pals Cartage Truck Driver · Taken for 6 months to 1 year February 13, 2014

For Obesity: “Favorable experience. I was too fat and my doctor prescribed it: Tenuate 75mg. Lost a lot of weight rather quickly probably due to the fact I wasn't hungry at all while taking Tenuate 75mg. As a truck driver the added bonus of staying awake and alert helped. No bad side effects & I was able to stop taking them without any withdrawal problems. I took only one each night before starting work. It was great. Ask your doctor first about a prescription.”

Killian710 · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 13, 2012

For Obesity: “I have taken Tenuate for 2 months now and lost almost 20 pounds. This is HUGE for me as I had tried and failed to lose weight -any weight- on my own for years. In addition to helping me lose weight, on it I have more energy and a better mood, so I did some research and found that the medicine apparently also works on increasing the serotonin in the brain. Good stuff - I've been very happy with it.”

Fredie1342 March 20, 2008

For Obesity: “Very effective at 75mg dosage taken once daily. Last about 10-12 hours. Helped with obessive eating habits and I actually had to get out of bed and clean. At least I was moving-getting some form of exercise. Tried Fastin in the past, did not find that anorexic as effective as Tenuate. I felt better each day!”

girlbug · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 1, 2019

For Obesity: “Tenuate Dospan was the best medication ever. I took it years ago and lost so much weight. It was the only time in my life I was able to. It's so unfair that we can't get it in Australia anymore!! I have tried to get it overseas and can't find anyone that will send it. It's really effective.”

Anonymous May 7, 2010

For Obesity: “I have been taking this medicine for one month and have successfully lost 28lbs. Almost immediately after starting the medicine my cravings were reduced significantly...I could walk by sweets and wouldn't want them! So far this has been the answer for helping me shed the pounds, in addition to watching my calorie intake.”

Sweet girl · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 19, 2020

For Obesity: “I used tenuate dospan over a period of 7 months, losing a total of 5 stone. I had lot's of energy, although felt a little low in mood, the results counteracted the way I felt. I stopped taking them, soon after I suffered a heart attack, since then I have ventricular tachycardia, which is managed with an implantable cardioverter defibrillator, I have atrial fibrilation, and I have had a CVA (stroke) I am now in heart failure”

Anonymous September 24, 2011

For Obesity: “Today is my first day and so far I have eaten one low fat yoghurt, two apples and a big salad with lettuce, cucumber, sprouts, 1 egg, bit of feta and half a tin of tuna with a little bit of homemade dressing..yummy. If I can keep this up I will be over the moon.”

Anonymous April 17, 2008

For Obesity: “I lost 10 stones in 15 months - the first 7 stone came off easily in 7 months. I was following a healthy diet - but found it easy to reduce my calories. I had loads of energy and felt great.”

Ana Karla September 29, 2012

For Obesity: “I have taken Tenuate Dospan for 2 months; I take every other day. I lost 7 pounds so far. I feel great!”

Anonymous June 25, 2010

For Obesity: “Tenuate Dospan, was brilliant for weight loss. ”

More about Tenuate Dospan (diethylpropion)

Other brands