User Reviews for Dibucaine

Also known as: Nupercainal, Rectacaine

Learn more about Dibucaine.

Local Anesthesia 1 reviews 96 medications

Hemorrhoids 4 reviews 152 medications

9.6
Anal Itching 1 reviews 223 medications

Burns, External 1 reviews 109 medications

Summary of Dibucaine reviews 7 reviews 9.4

Reviews for Dibucaine

Nupercainal (dibucaine) for Hemorrhoids: "I had hemorroidectomy seven days ago. I wish i had found this product sooner. I had so much pain for one week..this ointment works great."

Hemorrhoids surgery (taken for less than 1 month) March 4, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nupercainal (dibucaine) for Hemorrhoids: "I wish I would have tried Nupercainal first as I used a lot of stuff that didn't work. This stuff is incredible and it cleared up my issue quickly. Not very well marketed as I stumbled upon it through a forum. Nothing worked better."

Roger Dog (taken for less than 1 month) January 3, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nupercainal (dibucaine) for Hemorrhoids: "Used Nupercainal Hemorrhoid *CREAM* for years-and-years, both internally, (as it once-upon-a-time came with a rectal application tube), and externally as a topical analgesic cream. This was the ONLY (OTC) hemorrhoid medicine that gave me any cooling, (and soothing), relief by deadening the burning and itching of hemorrhoids. Now they apparently don't make this product anymore, as the only Nupercainal Hemorrhoid product I can find marketed anywhere is only available in an ointment now. In my opinion, this replacement ointment does NOT work as well as it's predecessor, the cream."

Yankee07MVP (taken for 10 years or more) March 25, 2015

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nupercainal (dibucaine) for Hemorrhoids: "The absolute only ointment that helps me and doesn't burn. Nothing else comes close."

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) June 4, 2012

30 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nupercainal (dibucaine) for Local Anesthesia: "Nupricainal is #1 in our first aid kit and has been for the last 50 years! It provides instant relief from cuts, scrapes, bruises and numbs the pain. Upon discovery, we personally named it "MAGIC MEDICINE" and it remains close at hand for emergencies at home, in the car or on a trip. Smashed my finger in the car door and while driving to emergency for stitches, obtained PROMPT RELIEF FROM EXCRUCIATING PAIN! (Same 20% benzocaine/active "numbing" ingredient prescribed by my doctor for an epesiotome after having a baby. Kids fall and scrape their knees or get a bee sting and this stops the pain and tears! LOVE THIS numbing ointment! Get the word out! AWESOME PRODUCT! Any pharmacy will also special order it."

Anonymous April 26, 2012

17 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anal Itching: "After laser surgery for an anal rim fissure, I began to have excessive anal area itching for about 2 or 3 months, while using several well known ointments and creams. The more I used them the worse the itching seemed to get. In desperation, I went to see my V.A. primary care doctor, and then the V.A.pharmacist; who prescribed this" dibucaine ointment usp1%" by Fougera pharmaceuticals. Instantly, upon use, my maddeningly irritating anal itching disappeared, totally and completely! I use a little bit in and around the area after every bowel movement and I at last have complete relief, and non-recurring itching of any sort! I LOVE THIS!"

embarassed in eastpointe September 8, 2009

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nupercainal (dibucaine) for Burns, External: "I was advised by a pharmacist to use this when I burnt my finger on the stove. It was a mild burn not requiring medical attention but it was bothersome. This needs to be in your first aid kit."

Anonymous October 30, 2008