User Reviews for TobraDex to treat Conjunctivitis, Bacterial

TobraDex has an average rating of 7.3 out of 10 from a total of 9 ratings for the treatment of Conjunctivitis, Bacterial. 67% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 22% reported a negative effect.

TobraDex Rating Summary

7.3/10 average rating

Compare all 60 medications used in the treatment of Conjunctivitis, Bacterial.

Reviews for TobraDex

Anonymous August 8, 2008

“Tobradex did the trick. First day: 65% improvement then 10% better each day forward. By the 4th day, the infection and swelling was gone. The drops lasted for 10 days. I did have slighly blurry vision for the entire period which could be the result of me digging out my eyeballs prior to filling the prescription. I would use it again no problem.”

kev · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 3, 2021

“I get regular bacterial eye infections (not as a result of poor hygiene) had an operation on my inner eyelid to remove a style resulting in loss of tear gland so suffer from chronic dry eye. I've tried lots of drops only Tobradex works - something to do with the steroid content apparently helps reduce the inflammation so helps the antibiotic to work. would appreciated any addition detailed information that might help”

nancepir · Taken for 1 to 2 years June 11, 2018

“I bought this in Greece, I had conjuctivitis and I bought another just in case I would need it. Dr prescribe other antibiotic drops which did not work so I decided to do this Tobradex and 2 days my eye was great”

Lulue July 21, 2015

“I was prescribe tobradex drops for chronic dry eye syndrome and conjunctivitis . I developed a severe allergic reaction. My eyelids and under eye got swollen , red, itchy and developed small bumps. I had raccoon eyes. I stop drops & went my Dr. Was put on cortisone .”

jmcd2017 · Taken for less than 1 month October 7, 2017

“This medication has been doing a good job at clearing up my right ear after just a few days. Keep in mind that I also have a perforation in my ear drum as well, although it has been there even before I developed this infection. Anyhow, I was recently diagnosed with a right middle ear infection last week and was prescribed this along with Augmentin 875 MG. However, I have been taking a 500 MG Glutathione antioxidant supplement along with this medication considering the fact that this medication carries an ototoxic risk.”

Dueces June 17, 2008

“My twin sister had the infection. She's been using it for about a day and she has seen an improvement already. The doc told her to use it three times a day for seven days.”

Acherons · Taken for less than 1 month January 17, 2020

“Worked like a charm. Already felt much better after 1 drop.”

patty cakes December 17, 2008

“I had an allergic reaction to sulfur in another eyedrop. My eye was blurry, not being able to see more than ten feet. This eyedrop helped me see.”

Simone · Taken for less than 1 month June 26, 2019

“Not effective for eye infection. It's still bad as it was!!!. I have allergic reaction. I have an eye swollen, red, and lot of bumps around the eye. Negative experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Chris HS0ZFE · Taken for less than 1 month October 23, 2014

“Really effective - had discharge come out of my red eye. Now the pain is gone some 20 hours later. ”

Learn more about Conjunctivitis, Bacterial