User Reviews for HCG

Learn more about HCG.

HCG Rating Summary

7.5/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 63 medications used in the treatment of Obesity.

Reviews for HCG to treat Obesity

"I have done the HCg injections and lost 40 lbs. I did loose some muscle but I kept the weight off til I had significant stress and reverted to bad habits. THat's my bad. What people need to understand is that you need to follow the HCG plan by dr SImons. No, you cannot eat hamburger, no you cannot have a glass of wine everyday, no you cannot eat watermelon - at least in phase 2, 3. People fail at this diet because they refuse to adher or do not read about the original diet and follow it. But it works when you do it right. And I felt better on it than off it - it helped with my shoulder pain."

inkyblack June 18, 2016

"I don't recommend HCG prescription injections for anything. I had the worse headaches that I've ever had in my life. The right side of my face started sagging and I was very weak. 1. ER visit , I was in the trauma unit because they thought I had a stroke. Wrong! 2. ER visit, diagnosed as Bell's palsy. Wrong! 3. ER visit, Lyme disease! Wrong again! It was the HCG! It may help women lose weight but definitely not worth the side effects!"

lexus985 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 8, 2016

"I did 40 day injections and found the diet easy to stick to if you plan your meals, pre weigh and bag about 1 week ahead. I had headaches sometimes as a side effect but Tylenol worked. I started at 195 5' tall and weighed 163 after stopping the injections. I waited 6 weeks and now weigh 167 and am beginning a second 23 day round of injections. I am convinced that the weight will stay off. I will continue with each treatment until I get down to 125"

tbpixiedust (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 4, 2015

"I lost 78 lbs on HCG and felt great! I have kept off the weight for 2 years!"

loseitnowshan December 2, 2014

"I lost 70 lbs. from 2/22 until today (9/26)."

Anonymous September 27, 2012

"I lost more than 100 lbs using HCG. It took me less than 4 months to do it, and once I got the hang of it, it was easy and fast!"

Anonymous January 25, 2012

"Along with a VLCD, hcg appears to be very effective. It was manageable, but such a restrictive diet that typically goes along with using HCG as a diet supplement is hard. Its definitely not a diet for the weak! That being said, it seemed effective. I lost minimal muscle, even though I lost a significant amount of fat/water."

Anonymous June 22, 2011

83 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate