User Reviews for Questran

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Questran.

Crohn's Disease

1 review 70 medications
Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Summary of Questran reviews 8.5 4 reviews

Reviews for Questran

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "I developed a rash all over my back and shoulders i also had dizzy turns. I became constipated and the pain from passing motions was worse than my original bouts of constabt diarohea"

chrissy250 (taken for less than 1 month) September 1, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "It's very effective for bowel problems and reduced my pain to zero most of the time."

Mike10613 (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 25, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "I am taking cholestyramine to help control diarrhea caused by irritable bowel syndrome. It is extremely helpful. The only thing I don't like is the idea that it has started to stain my teeth and can eat away tooth enamel."

Coles4 December 28, 2014

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Crohn's Disease "I had tried most everything for my diarrhea related to Crohn's disease. It was starting to really affect my quality of life. I could often not leave the house. My gastro. dr. recommended this powder. After the first dose, I noticed a difference. I am now able to leave the house without wearing Depends!"

ladyjp (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 18, 2013