User Reviews for Questran

Learn more about Questran.

Crohn's Disease 1 reviews 68 medications

Irritable Bowel Syndrome 3 reviews 139 medications

Summary of Questran reviews 4 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Questran

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "I developed a rash all over my back and shoulders i also had dizzy turns. I became constipated and the pain from passing motions was worse than my original bouts of constabt diarohea"

chrissy250 (taken for less than 1 month) September 1, 2016

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "It's very effective for bowel problems and reduced my pain to zero most of the time."

Mike10613 (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 25, 2016

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "I am taking cholestyramine to help control diarrhea caused by irritable bowel syndrome. It is extremely helpful. The only thing I don't like is the idea that it has started to stain my teeth and can eat away tooth enamel."

Coles4 December 28, 2014

For Crohn's Disease "I had tried most everything for my diarrhea related to Crohn's disease. It was starting to really affect my quality of life. I could often not leave the house. My gastro. dr. recommended this powder. After the first dose, I noticed a difference. I am now able to leave the house without wearing Depends!"

ladyjp (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 18, 2013