User Reviews for Zutripro to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion

Zutripro has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 12 ratings for the treatment of Cough and Nasal Congestion. 100% of those users who reviewed Zutripro reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Zutripro Rating Summary

10.0/10 average rating

Compare all 221 medications used in the treatment of Cough and Nasal Congestion.

Reviews for Zutripro

Anonymous November 26, 2015

“I echo what everyone else here has said. This is probably the most effect cough med I have ever used. Not to mention congestion relief. I just wish I could find an over the counter med that worked as well as this one does.”

autoimmune princess August 17, 2015

“i have taken this drug on and off for the past few years. yesterday afternoon, after being on antibiotics, inhaler, hycodan, for bronchitis for 4 days, i had enough! could not breath, congested and inflammation all throughout my sinuses I called docs office this morning and got a decadron/duracef shot. a breathing treatment, and Zutripro. Three hours later, i can breathe, I can smell, I can hear, nasty cough has ceased. I feel GREAT and looking to a good nights sleep. Zutripro is quick acting and very effective for stubborn allergies, colds, bronchitis, any and all nasal maladies. I have autoimmune problems so at times what usually works for most, doesn't work for me. I”

Kat85 · Taken for less than 1 month November 6, 2014

“Hands down the best cough syrup for my bronchitis. During my most recent bout the doc first prescribed Hycodan (hydrocodone/homatropine) which helped the cough but gave me awful nausea and vomiting. Zutripro clears my cough with no adverse side effects. The pseudoephedrine gives me a little extra pep which is badly needed after many nights of not sleeping due to cough.”

BAdRock · Taken for less than 1 month July 17, 2012

“I without a doubt believe this to be the best medicine I have ever used. I would ask for it every time I was sick. Promethazine and codeine cannot compare. This made me feel great after the very first dose and I was able to go to work.”

Jigga man February 27, 2012

“Wow. I have tried other over the counter meds and prescription narcotic cough meds before. Nothing worked as well as this. I was sick for weeks until I got my hands on Zutripro. It let me breath, let me sleep, it was like my whole body just breathed a sigh of relief when I took my doses. Really good and it tastes great!”

NellL · Taken for less than 1 month January 30, 2013

“I have had a sinus infection with cough & congestion for 3 months. I tried 3 antibiotics and the codeine cough syrup, nothing worked. I was prescribed Zutripro and immediately felt better after 2 doses. This medicine is a miracle. I would recommend to anyone! It was on the high tier of my prescription plan but so worth it!”

Jspa · Taken for less than 1 month February 13, 2013

“I recommend this for any adult that can take it. It works super fast unlike other cough medicines. Kind of expensive but worth the money to feel better. Be very careful if taken this. It made me tired and sleepy. I also itched some. But I stopped coughing and I could breath.”

bnb1031 June 20, 2013

“Best fast acting cough/congestion med I have ever used. Minimal side effects that get better after a day. I could feel relief within an hour that lasted beyond its 6 hr dosing. If I'd had this medicine first would've not developed bronchitis from a sinus infection. Will ask for it again!”

Suzan33 March 30, 2014

“I've had allergy related chronic bronchitis for going on a month now. Was first given Vanacof liquid for congestion and cough. While the Vanacof did help my congestion it did practically nothing for my brutal cough. Went to a great doctor who immediately prescribed Zurtipro liquid to help calm my cough at night. Feel so much better after two nights of decent rest. Where has this stuff been all my life. Highly recommend for bronchitis. ”

Anonymous January 28, 2012

“I was so sick. I could not breath at all. I was uncontrollably coughing all night. I took this and felt so so much better. I will definitely use this if I ever get sick again.”

Anonymous December 12, 2011

“This medicine is awesome. I had a very bad congestion and could barely breathe. When I took the medicine 45 minutes later I was feeling so great. Congestion was gone. Go for it. ”

Anonymous April 7, 2012

“Works very well for cough and congestion. Be very careful to see how it affects you before driving, as it made me drowsy and jittery.”

Anonymous October 19, 2011

“Works very well. I took it for bronchitis that I developed after a sinus infection. ”

Learn more about Cough and Nasal Congestion