User Reviews for Chlorophyllin copper complex/papain/urea topical

Wound Cleansing 10.0
Summary of Chlorophyllin copper complex/papain/urea topical reviews 10.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Chlorophyllin copper complex/papain/urea topical

Anonymous April 20, 2011

Panafil (chlorophyllin copper complex / papain / urea) for Wound Cleansing: “Really good for wound cleansing.”

knocka December 1, 2009

Panafil (chlorophyllin copper complex / papain / urea) for Wound Cleansing: “I used Panafil and I loved it. I had a large lymphoma removed and the doctor said that my wound would never close. The wound clinic gave me a tube of Panafil and my wound closed in no time. I really love it. I heard they took it off the market, I hope that is not true.”