User Reviews for Hibiclens to treat Skin Disinfection, Preoperative

Hibiclens has an average rating of 3.8 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Skin Disinfection, Preoperative. 20% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 40% reported a negative experience.

Hibiclens rating summary

3.8/10 average rating

Compare all 10 medications used in the treatment of Skin Disinfection, Preoperative.

Allergy sufferi · Taken for less than 1 month · May 22, 2022

“I had a severe allergic reaction a few hours after my biopsy. It caused major rash swelling burning. I thought it was the incision causing pain. I will be on prednisone for 3 weeks. This is a horrible product”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years · December 9, 2020

“I have been using Hibiclens for over a year for a skin condition & I find that it can cause skin irritations (rash, itchiness, dry skin, peeling or blistering of skin.”

Pusa · Taken for less than 1 month · July 23, 2021

“Was recommended to use pre-operation. Tried it once and immediately reacted to it. Hard to breath and tight chest.”

Lacey · Taken for less than 1 month · March 16, 2022

“I was given hibiclens in the hospital and at home after a skin infection. It gave me a serious burn on my legs.”

Lizzylou · Taken for 2 to 5 years · January 6, 2020

“I used to work for a Dermatologists, and he would always use Hibiclens if our patients were allergic to Iodine for minor surgeries. Love the stuff.”