User Reviews for Butcher's broom to treat Herbal Supplementation

Butcher's broom has an average rating of 8.9 out of 10 from a total of 10 ratings for the treatment of Herbal Supplementation. 90% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 10% reported a negative effect.

Butcher's broom Rating Summary

8.9/10 average rating

Compare all 4 medications used in the treatment of Herbal Supplementation.

Reviews for Butcher's broom

Arpeja February 6, 2012

“I used this herb for a couple of years to avoid surgery for carpal tunnel. I found it very effective for keeping the inflammation down. I went from not being able to use my right hand to type to having full use. I was a data entry processor. It also seemed to reduce my hemorrhoids, going from unbearable to tolerable. During this time I lost a lot of weight, which it may have been responsible for. I have since had surgery for carpal tunnel, but I am now going to try it for a swollen heal. I would like to add that after two years my doctor said my cholesteral dropped 20 points from 200 to 180. Taking this herb seems to be the only explaination for the drop. The only negative aspect was I did feel cold all the time.”

Elsie43 July 23, 2016

“A friend recommended Butchers Broom to me because my legs were constantly swollen due to a heart condition I have. I began taking it around the middle of May, and, even on a four day trip from Texas to California, my legs never swelled up, and didn't hurt as they used to before I began using this herb. I highly recommend it to anyone who has swollen legs!”

Ruby K · Taken for 10 years or more June 15, 2017

“I have taken Butcher's Broom 470mg twice a day for ten years. I have tried different brands . I am not diabetic but for some reason I have developed neuropathy in my feet. Taking BB twice a day keeps the pain down from a 10 to a 3 or 4 & sometimes I am barely aware of any discomfort or pain at all. Also, keeps my Hemroids from swelling & causing any discomfort. I am very pleased with Butcher's Broom & I absolutely would not go a day without it. I have not noticed any side affects at all.”

maxyaj March 3, 2013

“I take butchers broom for chronic hemorrhoids and/or symptoms of hemorrhoids. I became anemic due to blood loss passed with bowel movements. When I take butchers broom regularly, I do not pass blood with my bowel movements.”

Bob · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 31, 2020

“I have sugar trouble my feet tingling so bad I couldn't walk. Started taking butcher's broom my feet feel good blood sugar went back to where it should be. I have been taking it for about 6 years everyday. one a day my VA doctor knows I take it.”

Anonymous August 2, 2011

“When using this products I did have to go to the bathroom more often then when not taking it. It kept the swelling down in my legs and the felt better. I recommend to anyone who has varicose veins.”

chuckle · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 10, 2014

“Excellent applied topically to reduce piles. Also find drinking it improves my circulation and less achy legs and feet.”

Saggy February 10, 2016

“I been taking for 6 months and I don't have any more legs pain. I really like it”

Albert Hall · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 3, 2016

“I've been taking this for two years and it's reduced the big bumps on my leg where I had varicose veins removed. Excellent stuff.”

This causes it · Taken for less than 1 month September 1, 2021

“I have worked as a dental hygienist nearly 25 years with no pain whatsoever. I took butchers broom for my spider veins and the next day my wrist is hurting. I will definitely stop this and return it.”

More about butcher's broom