User Reviews for Butcher's broom

Learn more about Butcher's broom.

Butcher's broom Rating Summary

9.6/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 109 medications used in the treatment of Herbal Supplementation.

Reviews for Butcher's broom to treat Herbal Supplementation

"I have taken Butcher's Broom 470mg twice a day for ten years. I have tried different brands . I am not diabetic but for some reason I have developed neuropathy in my feet. Taking BB twice a day keeps the pain down from a 10 to a 3 or 4 & sometimes I am barely aware of any discomfort or pain at all. Also, keeps my Hemroids from swelling & causing any discomfort. I am very pleased with Butcher's Broom & I absolutely would not go a day without it. I have not noticed any side affects at all."

Ruby K (taken for 10 years or more) June 15, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"A friend recommended Butchers Broom to me because my legs were constantly swollen due to a heart condition I have. I began taking it around the middle of May, and, even on a four day trip from Texas to California, my legs never swelled up, and didn't hurt as they used to before I began using this herb. I highly recommend it to anyone who has swollen legs!"

Elsie43 July 23, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I've been taking this for two years and it's reduced the big bumps on my leg where I had varicose veins removed. Excellent stuff."

Albert Hall (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 3, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I been taking for 6 months and I don't have any more legs pain. I really like it"

Saggy February 10, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Excellent applied topically to reduce piles. Also find drinking it improves my circulation and less achy legs and feet."

chuckle (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 10, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I take butchers broom for chronic hemorrhoids and/or symptoms of hemorrhoids. I became anemic due to blood loss passed with bowel movements. When I take butchers broom regularly, I do not pass blood with my bowel movements."

maxyaj March 3, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I used this herb for a couple of years to avoid surgery for carpal tunnel. I found it very effective for keeping the inflammation down. I went from not being able to use my right hand to type to having full use. I was a data entry processor. It also seemed to reduce my hemorrhoids, going from unbearable to tolerable. During this time I lost a lot of weight, which it may have been responsible for. I have since had surgery for carpal tunnel, but I am now going to try it for a swollen heal. I would like to add that after two years my doctor said my cholesteral dropped 20 points from 200 to 180. Taking this herb seems to be the only explaination for the drop. The only negative aspect was I did feel cold all the time."

Arpeja February 6, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"When using this products I did have to go to the bathroom more often then when not taking it. It kept the swelling down in my legs and the felt better. I recommend to anyone who has varicose veins."

Anonymous August 2, 2011