User Reviews for Didrex

Obesity
7.9

Reviews for Didrex

Yaboo · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 16, 2017

For Obesity: “I was severely obese and didn’t know what I was doing to myself I was basically killing myself or eating myself to death. I was 400 lbs. When I started this med I noticed an instant change in not only what I was doing to myself but it gave me energy I didn’t have. It sort of woke me up and made me realize what I already knew -that I didn’t like what I saw in the mirror. That was almost 10 years ago. Today I am my ideal weight for my height 130lbs and I could not be happier. I have lost the weight and kept it off.”

coventrygirl · Taken for 10 years or more January 27, 2015

For Obesity: “I have used this medication for many years, it keeps the weight off of me and helps me to concentrate much better. I believe I actually had ADD and I was very unorganized it has helped me in numerous ways without any negative reactions and I do not have to increase the dosage its always been the same. I am very happy with this medication.”

DEAcraziness · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 15, 2019

For Obesity: “There was NO medication, I repeat, NO medication for weight loss like Brand Didrex, which, for some insane reason, has been discontinued. Substitutes are weak and a shadow of the brand - this was the worst misguided action the DEA made in the midst of a dangerous obesity crisis in these United States. So forget substitutes - they are JUNK and nothing like Didrex which was the very best EVER!”

RitaPitaBonita February 18, 2016

For Obesity: “I just started taking Didrex 2/9/16. I've lost about 7 pounds in a week with increased energy. I did have headaches at the beginning so I decided to take 100mg Ibuprofen which helped greatly (I wasn't willing to stop without giving the medication a chance). I actually don't have to force myself to eat, I had a HUGE appetite. I still get hungry but the drug suppresses my appetite so I'm able to eat a normal sometimes less. Does a wonderful job on the sweet tooth I haven't had any chocolate which is amazing!!”

Duped · Taken for 2 to 5 years February 5, 2016

For Obesity: “One year I lost more than 30 lbs without any notable side effects. Stop meds and gained weight all back. Last yesr took the meds and kept off maybe 5lbs causing elevated blood pressure and a bald head to show for its value. Negative experience.”

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year February 28, 2013

For Obesity: “This is the first real diet medicine I've taken and I lost 60 pounds in about 8 months.”

Anonymous October 9, 2008

For Obesity: “Didrex is a great weightloss medication”

Anonymous November 16, 2009

For Obesity: “I have been taking Didrex off and on for over 20 years. It is the only pill that really works in helping me lose weight. I had to stop taking the medicines for a year and I gained 20 pounds.”

Anonymous November 23, 2009

For Obesity: “Works good for me. It helps keep the pounds off, because of my bad back.”

Gardenladybug · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 9, 2020

For Obesity: “The best weight reducing medication I have ever taken. I lost 45 pounds and kept it off. I had no problem with sleep. Very effective, can't understand why it was discontinued!”

Michellekaaaab November 14, 2016

For Obesity: “Do not use!! Causes congestive heart failure! Must avoid at all costs!! Don't go to a dumb ass drs who don't care about you!”