User Reviews for Benzocaine topical to treat Pain

Also known as: Dermoplast, Anbesol, Chiggerex, Orajel Baby, Boil Ease Pain Relieving, Chloraseptic Sore Throat Relief Strips, Cepacol Sensations Warming, Cepacol Sore Throat & Coating, Cepacol Ultra, Sting Relief, Benzodent, Cepacol Fizzlers, Cepacol Dual Relief Sore Throat, Kank-a, Cepacol Sensations Hydra, BeeGentle, OraMagic Plus, Opahl, Precaine B, Denti-Care Denti-Freeze, Benzo-Jel, Bicozene, Super Dent Topical Anesthetic Gel, Topical Anesthetic Dental Gel, Lanacane, Dent-O-Kain, Americaine, Anacaine, Laryngesic, Americaine Anesthetic Lubricant, Ora film, Numzident, Num-Zit, Medicone, Orajel, Detane, Foille Plus, Hurricaine, Gelato Topical Anesthetic Gel, Outgro Pain Relief, Solarcaine First Aid Medicated Spray, Sting-Kill, Americaine Hemorrhoidal, Babee Teething Lotion, Chigger-Tox, Zilactin-B Anbesol Cold Sore Skeeter Stik Retre-Gel Anbesol Baby Topex Orabase Benz-O-Sthetic Orajel Denture Plus Caine Tips Oral Pain Relief Orajel Overnight Cold Sore Patch …show all brand names

Reviews for Benzocaine topical

Johnny Cakes · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 27, 2019

Orabase (benzocaine): “Pain relief was immediate. Orabase is extremely effective for both gun and lip discomfort.”

hgram February 12, 2013

Lanacane (benzocaine): “Peripheral Neuropathy : Used Lanacane on area of leg and several toes during the day for relief over and above four pain medications I take. In spring of 2012 I developed a low red blood count (5) and needed transfusion. After many tests including bone biopsy was diagnosed with MDS and set up for Procrit . I had 1 injection and started researching my disease & quickly discovered info on benzocaine. I stopped using immediately & have had normal tests since then. I lay no blame on anyone but myself because this cream is meant for temporary use only and I used it for probably 5 or 6 yrs. Thank you for your interest. I am a 74 yr female.”