User Reviews for Belladonna Tincture

Belladonna Tincture has an average rating of 4.5 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 67% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 33% reported a negative effect.

Irritable Bowel Syndrome
4.5
Gas
Summary of Belladonna Tincture reviews 4.5 3 reviews

Awolgina · Taken for 6 months to 1 year July 31, 2019

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome: “I received this as a soapy mixture with skull & crossbones on it, taking just one drop as needed. Very sedating but it was the only thing that stopped the spasms completely. At the time my IBS had become ulcerative colitis so a real solution was needed fast & this was a lifesaver. Doubt one would want it long term as it does sedate heavily. Still for severe pain & spasms, this worked better than any other med for me.”

Moot444 · Taken for less than 1 month September 21, 2019

“I was in the recovery room following a lithotripsy procedure for breaking up kidney stones. I was writhing in excruciating spasms and given large amounts of morphine and other narcotics to no avail. Finally, a nurse figured it out and decided to give me Belladonna. Wow! That made all the difference. I’ll ask for this first the next time I have to have lithotripsy.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 27, 2017

For Gas: “The medication bebecal contains an ingredient named belladonna. Never give this medication to your baby, child or adult. It is very deadly Drs in Lebanon recommended this for my newborn baby and it disrupts the nerves system.”

Anonymous March 9, 2012

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome: “Belladonna was not helpful to manage my irritable bowel syndrome. I have tried 5 medicines now and nothing is helping me. ”

More about Belladonna Tincture (belladonna)

Patient resources