User Reviews for Lioresal
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Lioresal.
Reviews for Lioresal to treat Hiccups
"We tried it for my dad when he was having non-stop hiccups for weeks after having TIA. It definitely worked when he used the medication. It's a lot of help indeed."
Anonymous December 28, 2008
64 users found this comment helpful.
More about Lioresal (baclofen)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 18 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: skeletal muscle relaxants
- Lioresal (Advanced Reading)
- Lioresal Double Strength (Advanced Reading)
- Lioresal Intrathecal (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Gablofen