User Reviews for Azasite

Learn more about Azasite.

Conjunctivitis, Bacterial 3 reviews 94 medications

5.8
Summary of Azasite reviews 3 reviews 5.8

Reviews for Azasite

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "These drops were applied by my ophthalmologist to treat conjunctivitis. Shortly after I got home 15-30 minutes later, my eyelids began to swell up. I called the doctor's office and was told to come back. By the time I got there my eyelids were so swollen I could barely see to drive. The doctor applied antihistamine drops to counter the allergic reaction. Eventually the swelling was reduced enough that I could drive home. My other doctors later presumed that I was allergic to the antibiotic in Azisite -- azithromicin. But I had taken that antibiotic orally several years earlier for infections and had no bad reactions. Another ophthalmologist suggested that one of the other compounds used in the Azisite solution might be allergenic."

Knolls02 (taken for less than 1 month) November 5, 2015

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "I was unable to use it because of side effects. (1) 2 days after beginning it I experienced fast heart rate I stopped using it for two weeks. (2) When I resumed use one of my eyes became very painful. I used the drops for only 3 days. The cost of $95 was too much for me."

MJH (taken for less than 1 month) April 30, 2013

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "This medication worked, eliminated the condition for about 6 months."

Anonymous April 5, 2010