User Reviews for Respa-AR

Sinus Symptoms
10.0

Reviews may be moderated to correct grammar/spelling or remove inappropriate language. Reviews that appear to be created by parties with a vested interest in the medication will not be published.

BringRespaARBack · Taken for 5 to 10 years May 16, 2017

For Sinus Symptoms: “I started having cold, flu, and allergy symptoms by January 2017. Suddenly these symptoms did not go away but aggravated to the point that I had to see many doctors to relieve these symptoms and used expensive medications up to $ 400.00 each. The diagnosis from all my doctors was "persistent cough" due to allergy. For five months I followed their instruction, took the medications religiously but I had to stop them because they did not cure the symptoms and in some cases the side effects were worst. What was the only medication that cured the symptoms? RESPA AR!!!!!. I filled and refilled a prescription on May 8, 2009. Since it is the only medication that cures my allergy symptoms I keep it like gold. I informed my doctors about this.”

tictoc247 · Taken for 1 to 2 years June 30, 2012

For Sinus Symptoms: “The most effective medicine for my allergy symptoms due to spring pollen induced coughing and drainage. I've tried them all for 50 years and nothing works as well. I am shocked that such a fabulous medicine has been pulled. Respa stops the undesirable coughing and drainage and that horrible raspy tickle in my lungs like none other. There is no reason to pull it. It has special combination of ingredients no other medicine has. For instance,the Belladonna. It knocks out the problem symptoms in 3 or 4 days! Last spring I only took 2 doses and was back to breathing with no other medicines involved. ”

long journey January 17, 2012

For Sinus Symptoms: “I can not believe that this will not be available anymore. It worked wonders for sinus, colds, flu, etc. I want to actually call the company.”

ryleigh4265 January 26, 2011

For Sinus Symptoms: “Have become immune to most other allergy medicines, but Respa-AR works amazingly for my allergy symptoms! My pharmacist says they're not making it anymore which is sad, because now, I'll go back to suffering from allergy symptoms not well controlled.”

Anonymous July 19, 2011

For Sinus Symptoms: “OMG! Not making it anymore, why? It is a wonderful drug for allergy sufferers. Nothing else helps me! I can even eat things I am allergic to and not re-act when I take this. The only downside is it does make my throat very dry, but I don't take. I'd rather have that then the allergy symptoms.”

Anonymous December 21, 2011

For Sinus Symptoms: “I am very unhappy that Respa AR will no longer be available. I have allergies to dust mites and some pollens, and have constant drainage down my throat. I take shots, but before finding Respa AR I had to quit even singing in choir due to the constant need to clear my throat. I have tried all the over the counter medicines and other scripts, but nothing works. I think the belladonna is the difference, and it is not available even by script unless you need it in a seizure medicine. Not going to be fun for some of us.”

medical coder March 5, 2011

“I have used every over the counter and prescription medicines to try and help me with my allergies and nothing worked for me as well as Respa AR. I was not happy to hear that they have quit making it.”

Anonymous October 28, 2011

“This medicine is working and I love it.”

More about Respa-AR (atropine / chlorpheniramine / hyoscyamine / pseudoephedrine / scopolamine)