User Reviews for Respa-AR

Learn more about Respa-AR.

Sinus Symptoms 5 reviews 333 medications

Summary of Respa-AR reviews 5 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Respa-AR

For Sinus Symptoms "The most effective medicine for my allergy symptoms due to spring pollen induced coughing and drainage. I've tried them all for 50 years and nothing works as well. I am shocked that such a fabulous medicine has been pulled. Respa stops the undesirable coughing and drainage and that horrible raspy tickle in my lungs like none other. There is no reason to pull it. It has special combination of ingredients no other medicine has. For instance,the Belladonna. It knocks out the problem symptoms in 3 or 4 days! Last spring I only took 2 doses and was back to breathing with no other medicines involved. "

tictoc247 (taken for 1 to 2 years) June 30, 2012

For Sinus Symptoms "I can not believe that this will not be available anymore. It worked wonders for sinus, colds, flu, etc. I want to actually call the company."

long journey January 17, 2012

For Sinus Symptoms "I am very unhappy that Respa AR will no longer be available. I have allergies to dust mites and some pollens, and have constant drainage down my throat. I take shots, but before finding Respa AR I had to quit even singing in choir due to the constant need to clear my throat. I have tried all the over the counter medicines and other scripts, but nothing works. I think the belladonna is the difference, and it is not available even by script unless you need it in a seizure medicine. Not going to be fun for some of us."

Anonymous December 21, 2011

"This medicine is working and I love it."

Anonymous October 28, 2011

For Sinus Symptoms "OMG! Not making it anymore, why? It is a wonderful drug for allergy sufferers. Nothing else helps me! I can even eat things I am allergic to and not re-act when I take this. The only downside is it does make my throat very dry, but I don't take. I'd rather have that then the allergy symptoms."

Anonymous July 19, 2011

"I have used every over the counter and prescription medicines to try and help me with my allergies and nothing worked for me as well as Respa AR. I was not happy to hear that they have quit making it."

medical coder March 5, 2011

For Sinus Symptoms "Have become immune to most other allergy medicines, but Respa-AR works amazingly for my allergy symptoms! My pharmacist says they're not making it anymore which is sad, because now, I'll go back to suffering from allergy symptoms not well controlled."

ryleigh4265 January 26, 2011

More about Respa-AR (atropine / chlorpheniramine / hyoscyamine / pseudoephedrine / scopolamine)