User Reviews for Alpha-Lipoic-Acid-300 to treat Dietary Supplementation

Alpha-Lipoic-Acid-300 has an average rating of 7.6 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings for the treatment of Dietary Supplementation. 71% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 14% reported a negative experience.

Alpha-Lipoic-Acid-300 rating summary

7.6/10 average rating

Compare all 203 medications used in the treatment of Dietary Supplementation.

Joyce · Taken for less than 1 month · March 21, 2021

“I took 600mg the first day. All pain in feet , leg cramps and carpal tunnel left. Next day I needed to dose again but no symptoms even while sleeping which was so painful. I use it on a as needed basis. My capsules are 300 each. Total daily dose, 600.”

Anonymous · October 6, 2021

“I took a total of 400-600 mgs daily for burning mouth syndrome. After a month the pain was still present and my stomach was bloated. Needless to say, I was very constipated. I'm reducing my dose drastically because the BMS pain is so bad and I’m searching for relief. I’ve been prescribed the really strong meds but prefer a more natural route if possible. I do believe ALA helps certain people but in my case idk!! Anyone else used it for BMS?”

Able Angler · Taken for 1 to 6 months · July 23, 2022

“I was experiencing severe neuropathy numbness and tingling in my hands, mostly in the evening while relaxing and in bed during the night. I'd awaken in the morning and have to shake my hands to get the feeling back, they'd feel stiff and arthritic until I got it worked out. I started taking one Alpha-Lipoic-Acid-600 capsule in the morning with breakfast and another with dinner. Within a week, my Neuropathy symptoms have vanished. I continue to take the same dose for maintenance.”

Ken · Taken for 1 to 6 months · January 5, 2020

“AlA has stoped the tingling in my lower legs. I had ben having electrical like tingling in lower legs in various places. ALA has nearly stop this condition.”

Bee · April 17, 2020

“My feet would feel like I had ants biting them And hard to walk! Since I’ve been on ALA That has all stopped.”

Moon Dance · Taken for less than 1 month · June 25, 2020

“ALA made me nauseous, pain in feet worse, red skin on face, low blood sugar.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month · December 18, 2021

“ALA 600 mg taken once daily has given me instant relief of my burning, tingling, and aching foot/ankle. 600 mg capsule is large.”

More about Alpha-Lipoic-Acid-300 (alpha-lipoic acid)

Patient resources