User Reviews for Gilotrif

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Gilotrif.

Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer

1 review 30 medications

Reviews for Gilotrif

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer "I started Gilotrif/Afatinib 7 days ago. I can feel tumor shrinking, I can move now -I use to be so stiffed. I was diagnosed NSCLC Lung Cancer stage 4. My diagnoses is EGFR exon 19 so this meds is perfect for my mutation. After one day on Gilotrif, I had diaarhea. But the doctor gives me Loperamide to counter the side effect. Also - I avoided food - I simpy stay on BRATT's diet means clean food. So I was able to manage the diaarhea. Well - I got acne rash on my face. That does not bother me.The worst side effect is the SORE mouth. I cannot eat nor swallow any liquid. My Oncologist gives prescribed a meds called " Magic mouthwash & Nystatin Oral suspension" . Hopefully I can manage the sore mouth, then I am a happy user.."

Lyn Bascon August 22, 2017