User Reviews for Vicks NyQuil Severe Cold & Flu

Vicks NyQuil Severe Cold & Flu has an average rating of 5.5 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 50% of those users who reviewed Vicks NyQuil Severe Cold & Flu reported a positive effect, while 50% reported a negative effect.

Cough and Nasal Congestion
Cough
10.0
Summary of Vicks NyQuil Severe Cold & Flu reviews 5.5 3 reviews

nanz October 3, 2020

For Cough and Nasal Congestion: “I have been using Nyquil for years and been very happy until recently. It used to soothe my throat and let me sleep. Now, it is virtually useless. Does not help at all. Do not waste your money on it. After I figured out it wasn't working anymore, I looked it up and they have changed the formula. It does not help at all, and I will not only not buy ever again, I will tell everyone I know to not waste they're money on it. Couldn't be more disappointed.”

tm February 15, 2020

For Cough and Nasal Congestion: “This product is not as good as their previous product and does not work as well for congestion or cough relief.”

Ty2 ยท Taken for less than 1 month February 1, 2018

For Cough: “Well worth my $10. I did feel groggy when I did wake up. I took two 12 oz bottles within the 2 weeks of having a cough, but it seemed to put me to sleep. I think I will wait because I hear it can cause addiction (word of mouth, but I can be wrong).”