While I am on prednisone will it help with my gym work or not ?

Anonymous 10 Feb 2013

Hello coytee. I read up on your question and suggest it likely will. However, I am not a doctor. Regards, best of helath to you, pledge

DzooBaby 10 Feb 2013

Prednisone is a corticosteroid, not an anabolic steroid, so prednisone will not help you build more muscle mass, if that is what you are asking. Prednisone is a steroid but it is different from the anabolic steroids that people use to build huge muscle mass. Prednisone is an anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressant drug.

endlessPred 11 Feb 2013

Hello. Far more important for you is to be careful of contacting the flu and watching for infections. Would these occur call your doctor immediately.

No muscle mass. In fact your muscles may become less strong during the course of this. You will be fine after you are done. If on a five day dose pack you will notice little change. If at higher dose for longer time, talk to your doctor.