How long does it take to see positive results from Depo-Testosterone?

mitjason 12 Oct 2013

mbadams,

Good question. I myself was on Androgel for 2 months and I felt results within a few days which included: a mild increase in energy, less depressed, more motivation, more sex drive, less fatigue than usual, and an overall better feeling of my quality of life.

When it comes to injections or any form of testosterone, the results are truly based on an individuals physiology. Some people feel results in a few days, for others it can take a few weeks or even a few months. I'm assuming this is for TRT. It takes time to feel the full effects though. There is a lot of information online concerning this matter. I myself, know someone who has been on TRT for over 2 years now and it has changed his life. He said it was a gradual process, each month he felt better and better.

So try your best to be patient. It may take some time before you notice any effects.

Hope this helps!

Respectfully, Jay

vkhannon 6 Dec 2014

I'm taking the injectable testosterone. I began to feel an improvement within hours. It was a miracle for me. There are other responses to your question that I concur with, regarding continued gradual improvement over the passing weeks. I feel so much like my old self, and I've only been on this for a few weeks. I hope that your experience has been similar, since it looks like your question was posted some time ago.

LesterPaul 11 Jan 2015

I have been taking depo for a couple of years off and on, and definitely notice the difference when I'm not taking it.I will continue to take the injections on a more rigid schedule. I agree that you can feel the effects within a few hours.