Allegra-D 24 Hour Dosage
Generic name: fexofenadine hydrochloride and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Allegra-D 24 Hour safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Allegra-D 24 Hour.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
The recommended dose of ALLEGRA-D 24 HOUR Extended-Release Tablets is one tablet once daily administered on an empty stomach with water for adults and children 12 years of age and older. ALLEGRA-D 24 HOUR tablets should generally be avoided in patients with renal insufficiency. ALLEGRA-D 24 HOUR must be swallowed whole and never crushed or chewed.
- Allegra D (fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine) consumer information
- Allegra-D 24 Hour Side Effects
- Allegra-D 24 Hour Drug Interactions
- Allegra-D 24 Hour (fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine) consumer information
- Allegra D 12 hour (fexofenadine hydrochloride and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) tablet, extended release dosage information
- Fexofenadine / Pseudoephedrine dosage information