User Reviews for Triamcinolone

Also known as: Allernaze, Nasacort, Nasacort Allergy 24HR, Nasacort AQ, Nasacort HFA

Learn more about Triamcinolone.

Hay Fever 12 reviews 868 medications

8.8
Summary of Triamcinolone reviews 12 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Triamcinolone

Review by SukieQP (taken for less than 1 month):

Nasacort Allergy 24HR (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: It seemed to help but I have lost all sense of taste and smell. If I had known this was a possibility, I would not have taken this medication. Not happy.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 26, 2014 11:16 PM

Review by female 40 yr old (taken for less than 1 month):

Nasacort Allergy 24HR (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: Works within minutes to relieve allergy symptoms, sneezing and runny nose. Although after just 2 hrs of using this medicine I developed the side effects of a cough that got worse as I continued to use the medicine and an altered sense of smell over three days. After the third day I stopped using the medicine, after developing more symptoms, weakness and fatigue and joint pain and swelling in my hands. One week after stopping medicine joint pain and swelling have increased.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 17, 2014 3:25 AM

Review by AlisaCW (taken for less than 1 month):

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: I suffer from indoor allergies especially during the winter. I also have a cat that I love and will not get rid of just because I am stuffy and blowing my nose in the morning. When Nasacort began being advertised a lot recently due to it now being available Over The Counter I decided to try it. I was amazed to find that after just using it once at night (since I feel the worst upon waking up) I woke to open sinuses and not once did I need to blow my nose! Wow! I have been using it now for about 4 days and it continues to work fantastically all day. I work in a school and sometimes the air is so dry and irritating and I will have sneezing fits. I feel great at work and my nose and sinuses are never a problem at all during the day.

February 15, 2014 11:12 AM

Review by Anony Mous:

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: I have horrendous year round allergies. I take daily allergy prescription medicines and use Nasacort AQ as sort of a 'rescue' allergy medicine when my allergies persist in acting acting up (and they do/will several times a year). This medicine is magical. It provides almost instantaneous relief where nothing else would. It's quick and easy to use and the after-taste isn't particularly bad. I've suffered no ill side effects from using it. I am very grateful for it.

October 20, 2010 12:56 AM

Review by wolflew:

Nasacort AQ (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: I finally saw an ENT doctor for my "sinus condition" which he said was "classic" allergies and I should be tested, which I did, and was diagnosed with both indoor and outdoor perennial allergies. The ENT gave me a couple nasal sprays to try and I decided on the Nasacort AQ and like it; it's effective and I don't get nose bleeds (which I did from Nasonex several years ago when it first came out and my primary care doctor suggested I try it; obviously I didn't stay with it). So now I'm getting allergy shots so hopefully in a few years I won't need any of these medications.

December 9, 2009 2:33 PM

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: After using this product for the last 5 years, I have now experienced high blood pressure, which in the past was always low. I also found I was having to use it constantly to clear my sinusitis. I have now come off this nasal spray and my sinuses are permanently blocked. It seems it is a 'catch 22' situation. Will now seek a more natural cure.

November 25, 2009 9:39 PM

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: Get sores on the inside of my nose every time I try to use this.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 5, 2009 2:19 PM

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: Cold Symptoms - It helped a lot but not for a long period of time, but it did help.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 21, 2009 12:53 PM

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: Coughing and sneezing for 10 days. Sleep interrupted by coughing all night. Taking for 7 days now. Relief on 1st day of use.

September 10, 2009 11:02 PM

Review by jojo55:

Nasacort AQ (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: I have ear popping from sinus problems. It toke a couple weeks before I noticed a difference but it dose work well. Thank you!

August 4, 2009 3:10 PM

Nasacort AQ (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: This product was by far one of the best I have used. I have tried many but either did not like the taste or smell, or it felt like it was running down my throat. With Nasacort AQ, I did not notice any taste, no smell and there was very little if any of the product that did not stay in my nose.

March 25, 2009 6:23 PM

Review by anakim:

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: I have been treated for years for the seasonal allergy I was suffering. I used nasacort for three days and my problem has disappeared completely. I am so satisfied with the effect of this medicine that I want to recommend it to everyone who is suffering from running nose, seasonal allergy, itching nose and so on.

October 27, 2008 9:18 AM