User Reviews for Triamcinolone

Also known as: Allernaze, Nasacort, Nasacort Allergy 24HR, Nasacort AQ, Nasacort HFA

Learn more about Triamcinolone.

Hay Fever 10 reviews 860 medications

Summary of Triamcinolone reviews 10 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Triamcinolone

Review by AlisaCW (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: I suffer from indoor allergies especially during the winter. I also have a cat that I love and will not get rid of just because I am stuffy and blowing my nose in the morning. When Nasacort began being advertised a lot recently due to it now being available Over The Counter I decided to try it. I was amazed to find that after just using it once at night (since I feel the worst upon waking up) I woke to open sinuses and not once did I need to blow my nose! Wow! I have been using it now for about 4 days and it continues to work fantastically all day. I work in a school and sometimes the air is so dry and irritating and I will have sneezing fits. I feel great at work and my nose and sinuses are never a problem at all during the day.

February 15, 2014 11:12 AM
Review by Anony Mous: User Rating:

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: I have horrendous year round allergies. I take daily allergy prescription medicines and use Nasacort AQ as sort of a 'rescue' allergy medicine when my allergies persist in acting acting up (and they do/will several times a year). This medicine is magical. It provides almost instantaneous relief where nothing else would. It's quick and easy to use and the after-taste isn't particularly bad. I've suffered no ill side effects from using it. I am very grateful for it.

October 20, 2010 12:56 AM
Review by wolflew: User Rating:

Nasacort AQ (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: I finally saw an ENT doctor for my "sinus condition" which he said was "classic" allergies and I should be tested, which I did, and was diagnosed with both indoor and outdoor perennial allergies. The ENT gave me a couple nasal sprays to try and I decided on the Nasacort AQ and like it; it's effective and I don't get nose bleeds (which I did from Nasonex several years ago when it first came out and my primary care doctor suggested I try it; obviously I didn't stay with it). So now I'm getting allergy shots so hopefully in a few years I won't need any of these medications.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 9, 2009 2:33 PM

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: After using this product for the last 5 years, I have now experienced high blood pressure, which in the past was always low. I also found I was having to use it constantly to clear my sinusitis. I have now come off this nasal spray and my sinuses are permanently blocked. It seems it is a 'catch 22' situation. Will now seek a more natural cure.

November 25, 2009 9:39 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: Get sores on the inside of my nose every time I try to use this.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 5, 2009 2:19 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: Cold Symptoms - It helped a lot but not for a long period of time, but it did help.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 21, 2009 12:53 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: Coughing and sneezing for 10 days. Sleep interrupted by coughing all night. Taking for 7 days now. Relief on 1st day of use.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 10, 2009 11:02 PM
Review by jojo55: User Rating:

Nasacort AQ (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: I have ear popping from sinus problems. It toke a couple weeks before I noticed a difference but it dose work well. Thank you!

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 4, 2009 3:10 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Nasacort AQ (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: This product was by far one of the best I have used. I have tried many but either did not like the taste or smell, or it felt like it was running down my throat. With Nasacort AQ, I did not notice any taste, no smell and there was very little if any of the product that did not stay in my nose.

March 25, 2009 6:23 PM
Review by anakim: User Rating:

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: I have been treated for years for the seasonal allergy I was suffering. I used nasacort for three days and my problem has disappeared completely. I am so satisfied with the effect of this medicine that I want to recommend it to everyone who is suffering from running nose, seasonal allergy, itching nose and so on.

October 27, 2008 9:18 AM

Severe allergies and anaphylaxis: Learn how epinephrine can save a life. Watch Video