User Reviews for Triamcinolone

Also known as: Allernaze, Nasacort, Nasacort Allergy 24HR, Nasacort AQ, Nasacort HFA

Learn more about Triamcinolone.

Allergic Rhinitis 22 reviews 793 medications

Summary of Triamcinolone reviews 22 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Triamcinolone

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Please folks do not use Nasocort nasal spray. Long term use caused me to develop cataract in both my eyes - I'm only 39 yrs old. My eye doctor has reported an increase in cataracts in younger patients from these terrible chemicals. Please think twice before using!!"

brevort August 29, 2015

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Nasacort does not always work right away and often needs time to build up in your system. I didn't think it worked at first, but I eventually realized it did. It does a pretty good job of opening up my nasal passages that often have severe congestion. It is a lifesaver when I'm sleeping and wake up with horrendous sinus pressure. It works instantaneously. I have had zero side effects. I am prone to anxiety like I'm assuming a lot of other people here. The first day or two I took it, I attributed a faster heartbeat and feeling blue to the Nasacort. It's false correlation due to panic. Please don't be afraid to take this because of side effects read about by other panickers."

Guest1234554321 June 24, 2015

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Tried this product twice, every time I use it, in 3-4 days I get a sinus infection and sore throat."

joebro May 4, 2015

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I bought this medication this morning and took two puffs! Now I am cough cough coughing! It did clear my sinuses but created another irritant...I do not have asthma nor suffer from year round allergies."

Dognurse (taken for less than 1 month) April 29, 2015

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Helps me a lot when the hayfever starts."

60 plus March 15, 2015

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I developed terrible seasonal allergies when I hit my 40's. I tried oral meds but most of them aggravated my benign heart arrhythmia. My allergies are so bad in the spring I would end up sleeping upright on the couch and STILL wake up gasping for air - airway totally blocked. My husband did some research and found Nasacort. It's really changed my life - I can enjoy Spring again! I love this product."

Micky66 March 8, 2015

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "My son & I have year round allergies, and my son's asthma (he's 14) is exacerbated by nasal congestion. I tried everything! Some stuff worked ok, some not at all, but this product is like a miracle. We don't suffer AT ALL from allergies now, and my son's asthma is improved as a result as well. Try it and see. I bet you'll love it."

Texas mom (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 4, 2015

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Thank goodness for this product. First fall I haven't suffered and got addicted to Afrin. No allergy pills work for me. So glad I tried it."

Joedom November 24, 2014

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Nasacort was good news/bad news for me. The past year I've had terrible post nasal drip that my Zyrtec and Astepro were not taking care of, so I added the Nasacort. I had terrible coughing attacks day and night. In a few days on this spray, the drip is so much better and coughing much less. The bad news is this usually fun loving, peaceful, yoga type, meditating, tree hugger kind of girl wants to pick a fight and punch someone in the nose. Steroids! I can't take steroid pills, but my doc insisted this was not absorbed by the body. I think it's safe to say he was wrong. It's the middle of the night and I'm pacing the floor. My apologies to the person I pick a fight with today. At least my nose won't drip on you."

Granola Girl (taken for less than 1 month) August 5, 2014

Nasacort Allergy 24HR (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "It seemed to help but I have lost all sense of taste and smell. If I had known this was a possibility, I would not have taken this medication. Not happy."

SukieQP (taken for less than 1 month) April 26, 2014

Nasacort Allergy 24HR (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Works within minutes to relieve allergy symptoms, sneezing and runny nose. Although after just 2 hrs of using this medicine I developed the side effects of a cough that got worse as I continued to use the medicine and an altered sense of smell over three days. After the third day I stopped using the medicine, after developing more symptoms, weakness and fatigue and joint pain and swelling in my hands. One week after stopping medicine joint pain and swelling have increased."

female 40 yr old (taken for less than 1 month) April 17, 2014

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Highly effective! As any sufferer knows, night time is the most crucial time. I no longer fear waking up in a panic gasping for air as the nasal passages swell shut. (In a deep sleep, I have learned that brain creates nightmares to wake you up!) In addition to night time relief, I am more focused at the office as a software engineer that may sit behind a computer for up to 12 hours a day.I look foward now to both sleep and work."

FMPeck (taken for less than 1 month) February 23, 2014

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I suffer from indoor allergies especially during the winter. I also have a cat that I love and will not get rid of just because I am stuffy and blowing my nose in the morning. When Nasacort began being advertised a lot recently due to it now being available Over The Counter I decided to try it. I was amazed to find that after just using it once at night (since I feel the worst upon waking up) I woke to open sinuses and not once did I need to blow my nose! Wow! I have been using it now for about 4 days and it continues to work fantastically all day. I work in a school and sometimes the air is so dry and irritating and I will have sneezing fits. I feel great at work and my nose and sinuses are never a problem at all during the day."

AlisaCW (taken for less than 1 month) February 15, 2014

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I have horrendous year round allergies. I take daily allergy prescription medicines and use Nasacort AQ as sort of a 'rescue' allergy medicine when my allergies persist in acting acting up (and they do/will several times a year). This medicine is magical. It provides almost instantaneous relief where nothing else would. It's quick and easy to use and the after-taste isn't particularly bad. I've suffered no ill side effects from using it. I am very grateful for it."

Anony Mous October 20, 2010

Nasacort AQ (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I finally saw an ENT doctor for my "sinus condition" which he said was "classic" allergies and I should be tested, which I did, and was diagnosed with both indoor and outdoor perennial allergies. The ENT gave me a couple nasal sprays to try and I decided on the Nasacort AQ and like it; it's effective and I don't get nose bleeds (which I did from Nasonex several years ago when it first came out and my primary care doctor suggested I try it; obviously I didn't stay with it). So now I'm getting allergy shots so hopefully in a few years I won't need any of these medications."

wolflew December 9, 2009

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "After using this product for the last 5 years, I have now experienced high blood pressure, which in the past was always low. I also found I was having to use it constantly to clear my sinusitis. I have now come off this nasal spray and my sinuses are permanently blocked. It seems it is a 'catch 22' situation. Will now seek a more natural cure."

Anonymous November 25, 2009

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Get sores on the inside of my nose every time I try to use this."

Anonymous October 5, 2009

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Cold Symptoms - It helped a lot but not for a long period of time, but it did help."

Anonymous September 21, 2009

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Coughing and sneezing for 10 days. Sleep interrupted by coughing all night. Taking for 7 days now. Relief on 1st day of use."

Anonymous September 10, 2009

Nasacort AQ (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I have ear popping from sinus problems. It toke a couple weeks before I noticed a difference but it dose work well. Thank you!"

jojo55 August 4, 2009

Nasacort AQ (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "This product was by far one of the best I have used. I have tried many but either did not like the taste or smell, or it felt like it was running down my throat. With Nasacort AQ, I did not notice any taste, no smell and there was very little if any of the product that did not stay in my nose."

Anonymous March 25, 2009

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I have been treated for years for the seasonal allergy I was suffering. I used nasacort for three days and my problem has disappeared completely. I am so satisfied with the effect of this medicine that I want to recommend it to everyone who is suffering from running nose, seasonal allergy, itching nose and so on."

anakim October 27, 2008