User Reviews for Fluticasone

Also known as: Flonase, Flonase Allergy Relief, Veramyst

Learn more about Fluticasone.

Nasal Polyps 5 reviews 4 medications

8.3
Allergic Rhinitis 19 reviews 793 medications

8.1
Rhinitis 42 reviews 115 medications

7.9
Summary of Fluticasone reviews 66 reviews 8.1

Reviews for Fluticasone

Flonase (fluticasone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "When bottle gets low product too thick to empty completely. I'd love this product if GSK makes a better dispenser."

invntr (taken for less than 1 month) August 19, 2015

Flonase (fluticasone) for Rhinitis: "Horrible allergy symptoms-total stopped up nose and sneezing and unable to sleep due to congestion! I'd been using decongestant nasal sprays daily thru allergy season which was becoming all year! I started using Flonase one week ago at night and within 2 days all symptoms are gone! I love you Flonase. I'm telling everyone!"

Judi A (taken for less than 1 month) August 18, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis: "This has saved my life. I have always been a sneezing mess. I constantly had a blocked nose more or less everyday. I stupidly tried to use otrivine. Omg what a mistake as this infected my nose because i came reliant on it causing an inflamation. So i went to the doctors who prescribed me avamys nose spray. It saved my life. I can breathe again and it treated my nose from inflammation and also protects it from any further complications. All watery eyes and nose problems gone down the drain. I would sponser this medicine. Best nose spray I've ever had. :)"

Hjkd August 10, 2015

Flonase Allergy Relief (fluticasone) for Rhinitis: "It's totally waste of money and 100% useless , ocean nasal spay ( sodium chloride nasal spay ) work way better and no side effect or bad taste , it's like spraying deodorant in your nose to make you fell better but technically it doesn't work . Again I got sodium chloride nasal spray for 1.85$ and it work way better and life saving"

MARO1111 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 27, 2015

Flonase (fluticasone) for Rhinitis: "loss of sense of smell"

Anonymous May 25, 2015

For Rhinitis: "goodresults but mild headache and some nausea"

martiano May 19, 2015

Flonase (fluticasone) for Rhinitis: "OMG! What a life saver I have had migraines for years and the seem to be sinus related more often then not I wake up in the middle of the night so stuffed up I can't breath and my headache begins, a breath rite helps a little. But I have tried just about everything, Claritin, Allegra, Zyrtec, Advil & Tylenol Sinus, Nasacort, Rhino (something) and many others and nothing worked. The Advil Sinus and the old Tylenol sinus helped a little. My ear nose and throat doctor put me on Singular (pill). I bought this after see the commercials stating it blocks 6 types of allergies. Within in 12 to 24 hours I could tell it was helping by 48 hours it was a like a miracle! The pressure in my head, stuffiness, headaches (that were sinus related went away)"

OhSusieQ2 May 7, 2015

Flonase (fluticasone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Flonase works so good! I've been on it for about a week now, and I'm noticing fast improvements. Around the 4th day, my sinus headaches were slim to none, my watery right eye stopped, and I didn't sneeze 10 times a day. No side effects. I am still a little stuffed up.....but that's what sinus tea is for! Thank you Flonase!"

Amanda523 (taken for less than 1 month) May 6, 2015

Flonase (fluticasone) for Rhinitis: "I just bought this spray for the first time yesterday and it's already working! Allegra NEVER helped with any of my symptoms. (runny, itchy, stuffy nose, itchy watery eyes, and sneezing) It doesn't burn either like Rx sprays I've used in the past that cost $100. This was only $18.00 at Safeway for the 120 spray dose. (0.54 oz). Yes it does smell like the light scent of flowers in your nose but it doesn't sting or burn!! Yaaaay! Thank you Flonase I love you!!"

Supergirl88 May 4, 2015

Flonase (fluticasone) for Rhinitis: "I have been taking this for about a month now and noticed a significant reduction in sneeze attacks and excessive allergy symptoms. I take this along with my regular Allegra dose. Taking the Allegra alone I would still get sneeze attacks but now with Flonase it is only occasional. Thank you Flonase! "

KathleenFlonase April 27, 2015

Flonase (fluticasone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "A regular user of Alavert, I thought I'd give Flonase's "six factors" a try, being a fan of being thorough. Unlike my former med, the floral-scented spray took a week to even begin taking an effect, which was minimal at best. At the first sign of a pollen explosion, my allergies went rampant, as though I hadn't just spent the last two weeks cramming spray up my nostrils. I'm praying for rain today for relief. And I'm going back to Alavert. Sorry Flonase."

SneezyInMd (taken for less than 1 month) April 20, 2015

Flonase (fluticasone) for Rhinitis: "It worked but made my nose bleed so I went back to Nasacort."

Anonymous April 8, 2015

Flonase (fluticasone) for Rhinitis: "I was getting nasal infections every 3 months that would last for weeks without treatment. I'd go in and get antibiotics and within a week it'd clear up. Then another 3 months later I'd get another infection. UNTIL I started using this spray! As long as I continue to use it, I don't get nose infections. And, it smells like flowers, which I like. :)"

C13 (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 7, 2015

Flonase (fluticasone) for Rhinitis: "Not very effective. Helps but only to a limited extent."

Rizash (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 29, 2015

Veramyst (fluticasone) for Rhinitis: "I'm 16 as of right now but when I was prescribed it 5 years ago my whole life had changed. People actually wanted to be around me cause I wasn't constantly sniffing and snorting. My sinuses were as clear as the sunny sky. Life was so much better."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) March 27, 2015

Flonase (fluticasone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Terrible joint pain after 4 days. "

Matt E March 23, 2015

Flonase (fluticasone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I suffer from year-round allergies to at least a half dozen allergens. My doctor has had me on Claritin and Nasonex. While they didn't completely alleviate my symptoms, he had no other suggestions. When I ran out of Nasonex, I decided to forego the hassle of stopping by my doctor's office to pick up a prescription and instead got Flonase from a nearby Walgreen's. This stuff is the best! It alleviated all of my symptoms (constant runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, nasal congestion). So much so that I can breathe thru my nose at night without my usual Breathe Right strip. Thank you GSK!"

Len T. March 13, 2015

For Nasal Polyps: "For the last few years my allergies/sinuses have become really bad, due to the forced dry heating system where I live. I started taking Loratadine 10mg which helped some with congestion but it just wasn't enough. I ended up getting nasal polyps that made my nose bleed, obstructed my smell and sense of taste, caused difficulty in draining of my sinuses, and made it hard to breath in through my nose, so I started using Flonase. I am only on day 6 and the feeling of my skull bursting slowly went away, I can breathe easier and smell again, it already started to shrink the polyps and the nose bleeding stopped, feeling much better."

CandiCollins March 10, 2015

Flonase (fluticasone) for Rhinitis: "Great product have been using it on and off for 10 years. Was a smoker while using this product and it would open up sinus great . Now I'm a no smoker and use for allergies. Glad to see its now over the counter . Happy happy happy!"

Acrman1 February 20, 2015

Flonase (fluticasone) for Rhinitis: "Awesome! For years I suffered sinus headaches, which are much like Migraines. Flonase has alleviated that tremendously. I don't take this all the time just when I sense allergy season, or plan to be somewhere, where there is a atmospheric change like the mountains or in an airplane. It keeps my sinuses from swelling, causing the headache, it's not an instant fix, it takes about 11 hours to be effective on me."

rod815 (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 19, 2015

Flonase (fluticasone) for Rhinitis: "After enduring years of itchy, runny nose and numerous daily sneezing episodes I got relief from Flonase. Very pleased with product."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) February 17, 2015

For Rhinitis: "I have a very bad post nasal drip. I just started Fluticasone yesterday and I am feeling so much better already!! Its really a very good product."

didimus February 16, 2015

For Rhinitis: "I've been using the spray for several weeks for sinusitis. I tend to get pressure behind my eyes. The pressure and other symptoms have eased with the spray, but just the last few days I've been getting pain behind my eyes, which is getting worse by the day. Analgesia/Ibuprofen and Sudafed don't seem to be making any difference. I think I may have to stop taking the spray."

Jacjon (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 28, 2015

Veramyst (fluticasone) for Rhinitis: "Veramyst is more effective and has less side effects than anything else I've ever tried for allergic rhinitis."

Halfdolite (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 19, 2014

Flonase (fluticasone) for Rhinitis: "Works for me! I spent a full year with horrible headaches, ear pain, fullness, ringing. I told the doctor my face hurt, my head hurt, my NOSE hurt! I finally ended up with a sinus infection, antibiotics, and it all went away for a while, but when it came back, I went back to the doctor and told her my infection was back....she said no, I think you have allergies. Claritin, Flonase, give it a month and see if you feel better...and I did! I added saline nasal spray and a humidifier to keep nasal tissue moist, and I'm down to 2-3 headaches a week at high pollen season, ears mostly behave themselves. Inside my nose will get sore and dry if I forget the saline, but otherwise no side effects. Thanks Flonase!"

Minigunn3 June 4, 2014