User Reviews for Trifluoperazine

Also known as: Stelazine

Learn more about Trifluoperazine.

Schizophrenia 2 reviews 36 medications

Anxiety 2 reviews 60 medications

6.5
Summary of Trifluoperazine reviews 4 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Trifluoperazine

Review by Thecircusrules (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Stelazine (trifluoperazine) for Anxiety: Taken alongside Lithium, Quetiapine for bipolar one. This medication is old but very effective against anxiety associated with bipolar disorder. No side effects apart from feeling a little drowsy at times.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 10, 2014 10:15 AM

Review by Concern Parent:

Stelazine (trifluoperazine) for Schizophrenia: Out of all the medications my son uses, this is very helpful. To my surprise this medication is discontinued in the USA and overseas. This is a very old medication and works wonderful to help my son carry out a normal life for himself. Please let us all vote and have this medication back in the pharmacy. Thank you.

November 9, 2011 6:23 PM

Stelazine (trifluoperazine) for Anxiety: I take 1mg/daily. So far it is very effective, I tend to be able to be more relaxed and can sleep with clear and peaceful thoughts where I used to be laying in bed 20 minutes thinking too much. But seems not to do much for my social anxiety. Overall, pretty effective.

August 6, 2011 4:16 PM

Stelazine (trifluoperazine) for Schizophrenia: This medication saved my life. I had allergic reactions to some medications and was afraid that I would never find something to help me.

January 11, 2009 10:18 PM