User Reviews for Fycompa

Learn more about Fycompa.

Epilepsy 1 reviews 28 medications

Seizures 1 reviews 40 medications

Summary of Fycompa reviews 2 reviews 5.5

Reviews for Fycompa

Review by UKman:

For Epilepsy: This is a medication which I take for myself. Good points: It's very good at managing my form of epilepsy. My seizures are reduced remarkably, in direct relation to taking Fycompa. Bad points: I am having daily thoughts about suicide, I've never had this before taking Fycompa. And I've been on many Anti-Epileptic Medicines. This morning I was really suicidal. At a guess I'm one of those unlucky individuals who have increased psychiatric and behaviour problems in direct relation to this medicine. Now I'm in the position of making a decision about whether or not to continue using Fycompa and I'm having to make this very difficult decision with psychiatric issues.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 4, 2014 12:44 PM

Review by grace1159 (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Seizures: My boyfriend started this medication for better seizure control. He has had personality changes, confusion, aggression, hostility, delusions, depression and severe thought problems that caused him to have antipsychotic and antidepressant medication increased because of existing bipolar disorder. Our relationship is about over because of this medication. We will see the neurologist asap to see if he can get off this medicine. Scared because it's addictive. He had similar reactions to Vimpat with suicidal thoughts.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate