User Reviews for Amethia Lo

Learn more about Amethia Lo.

Birth Control 2 reviews 255 medications

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome 0 reviews 98 medications Not rated - Be the first
Premenstrual Syndrome 0 reviews 29 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Amethia Lo reviews 2 reviews 5.0

Reviews for Amethia Lo

For Birth Control "I have been on this birth control for almost three months. Overall I really like it; it makes me feel the most normal. During the first two months, I got the absolute worst night sweats I've ever had in my life. I do not sweat often at all, but I was waking up dripping in sweat. I also have been getting painful stomach cramps every morning, but they don't last more that a few minutes. Overall, this is the least problematic pill I've taken."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 7, 2015

For Birth Control "I could only stick with this for like two weeks, although I didn't spot or when I was on it I've been bleeding for 6 days since stopping it, never bled that long in my life. Within the first four days I gained 3.5 lbs and my boobs shrank a cup size (?????) despite doing insanity workouts every day. I started to get red bumps like hives on my stomach and then when 4 cyst like pimples started on my face simultaneously, I knew this was not going to work for me. Evidently, this is a very androgenic progestin pill. Yes, im taking this to prevent pregnancy but not willing to turn into a man to do so."

Sortatall (taken for less than 1 month) July 23, 2015