User Reviews for Diphenhydramine

Also known as: 40 Winks, Aler-Dryl, Aler-Tab, Alka-Seltzer Plus Allergy, Aller-G-Time, Allergia-C, Allermax, Altaryl, Banaril, Banophen, Beldin, Belix, Ben-Tann, Benadryl, Benadryl Allergy, Benadryl Children's Allergy, Benahist-10, Benahist-50, Benoject-50, Buckley's Bedtime, Bydramine, Calm-Aid, Complete Allergy Relief, Compoz Nighttime Sleep Aid, ConRx Allergy, Dicopanol, Diphedryl, Diphen, Diphen AF, Diphen Cough, Diphenadryl, Diphendryl, Diphenhist, Diphenmax, Diphenydramine Quick Melt, Diphenyl, Diphenylin, Dormin, DPH, Dytan, Dytuss, Genahist, Help I Can't Sleep, Histaprin, Hydramine, Hydramine Compound, Hydramine Cough Syrup, Hyrexin, Miles Nervine, Nervine, Nightime Sleepaid, Nu-Med, Nytol, Nytol Caplet, Nytol QuickCaps, Pardryl, PediaCare Children's Allergy, Pharbedryl, Q-Dryl, Q-Dryl A/F, Quenalin, Scot-Tussin Allergy, Siladryl, Siladryl Allergy, Siladryl DAS, Siladyl SA, Silphen Cough, Simply Sleep, Sleep, Sleep Tab II, Sleep Tabs, Sleep-ettes, Sleep-ettes D, Sleep-Eze-3, Sleepinal, Sleepwell 2-nite, Snooze Fast, Sominex, Sominex Maximum Strength Caplet, Somnicaps, Theraflu Thin Strips Multi Symptom, Total Allergy, Tranquil Nighttime Sleep Aid, Triaminic Thin Strips Allergy, Triaminic Thin Strips Cough & Runny Nose, Trux-adryl, Tusstat, Twilite, Uni-Tann, Unisom SleepGels, Unisom SleepMelts, Valu-Dryl, Z-Sleep, ZzzQuil

Learn more about Diphenhydramine.

Reviews for Diphenhydramine to treat Nausea/Vomiting

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Benadryl (diphenhydramine): I have emtophobia, that is, a pervasive fear of vomiting. I do not know if this affects vomiting, but if I feel nauseous, Benadryl works wonders. My stomach settles right down and my anxiety lowers just enough for me to deal with it without the use of benzodiazepines.

June 15, 2012 10:24 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Benadryl (diphenhydramine): Didn't seem to work very well for me.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 12, 2012 10:37 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

diphenhydramine: I had a severe migraine, was driven to the hospital when regular pain relievers did not work. I was given IV Benadryl along with an anti-nausea medicine and fluids. I felt sleepy almost immediately, and my pain was lessened. The huge down side was that I felt a huge amount of anxiety for 48 hours afterward. I do not suffer from anxiety normally. I believe this was an adverse reaction of the Benadryl.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate