User Reviews for Anafranil

Learn more about Anafranil.

Reviews for Anafranil to treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome

"Before taking Anafranil I had severe episode of Irritable Bowel Syndrome diarrhea. I had anxiety which gave me diarrhea. And that fear of diarrhea gave me anxiety. It was a vicious circle. I even had an "accident". I was prescribed Anafranil (75mg then I lowered the dose to 50mg) and it was definitely a life-saver. No more anxiety and no more diarrhea. I could eat everything I want. I was able to go on vacation, have a girlfriend, go the mall, go to parties, have a normal teenage life and not wondering every time if there is a bathroom near. For sure there are some typical tricyclic antidepressant side effects but I prefer to have it than having anxiety and diarrhea. You have to make a choice and find the right dosage for you."

Anonymous July 19, 2010