User Reviews for Brisdelle

Learn more about Brisdelle.

Hot Flashes 5 reviews 33 medications

Summary of Brisdelle reviews 5 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Brisdelle

Review by FinallyRelief (taken for less than 1 month):

For Hot Flashes: 2 days in and the hot flashes are GONE. After 10 YEARS in which the only thing that worked (and I tried everything under the sun) was HRT. So glad I found paroxetine.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 8, 2014 1:32 PM

Review by Chihuahuamama (taken for less than 1 month):

For Hot Flashes: I've only been on it for a week, but before taking the medicine, I was up at least 3 times per night changing clothes due to being drenched from night sweats (very disruptive to sleep patterns). Since starting this medicine I have not had one episode of night sweats! Hope it last, it will be a life changer if it does!

May 12, 2014 9:24 AM

Review by Jennifer SS:

For Hot Flashes: I have been taking Brisdelle for two weeks now, but had to stop taking it due to the unacceptable side effects. It worked like a charm on my hot flashes, reducing them from at least 12-15 times in a 24 hour period (with night sweats) to only 1 per day. However, I found it impossible to sleep, I could not keep my hands and feet still, I had congestion so bad that I thought I had a sinus infection and also suffered blurred vision. I tried taking it in the morning instead of at night, but it made no difference to my insomnia. I have, therefore, discontinued it altogether.

April 12, 2014 2:13 PM

Review by BrookeC70:

For Hot Flashes: I got awful leg cramps and headaches. Did not help with hot flashes either.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 9, 2014 9:00 PM

Review by Bunker2butch:

For Hot Flashes: Been taking for three weeks. It has reduced the number of hot flashes from 8-10 a day down to 2-4. Not great results but better. I was hoping for a occasional hot flash, bit daily. I will continue taking the medicine for three more weeks to see if the results improve.

April 7, 2014 9:18 PM