User Reviews for Excedrin

Learn more about Excedrin.

Pain/Fever 4 reviews 75 medications

9.7
Migraine 4 reviews 69 medications

7.5
Osteoarthritis 1 reviews 348 medications

Summary of Excedrin reviews 9 reviews 7.7

Reviews for Excedrin

For Pain/Fever "I don't get headaches very often, but when I do they are bad. I take Excedrin, and it is gone in 20 minutes. "

Bomber83 October 22, 2012

For Osteoarthritis "I find that Excedrin does not do a great job for treating my osteoarthritis pain. It does a fantastic job with headaches, so I use it for headaches primarily."

Anonymous July 20, 2010

For Pain/Fever "I have used for at least 15 years with excellent results for head and body aches. The Extra Strength is great in the morning since I don't drink coffee. It relieves the morning bodyaches and gives you a perk up. I use the Back and Body at night. There's no caffeine and you don't get the 'side effects' of evening medications. Only drawback is occasional stomach bleeding (evident in stools) and occasional heart burn. Works better than Vicodin for me."

ccalvert May 1, 2010

For Migraine "I have used Excedrin for approximately 15 years and it does the trick in probably about 95% of my headaches. There are a few that it does not stop but the trick really is taking it at the first sign of a headache and not waiting. Usual relief comes in approximately 15 to 20 minutes."

angiem65 March 29, 2010

For Migraine "I've used regular and migrane vesions of Excedrin and they have both work effectively. The pain relief is realized within 15 minutes of taking. I swear by this product and have used countless others when I did not have Excedrin at my disposal. I highly recommend this product."

Anonymous November 4, 2009

For Migraine "Does not work for people sensitive to caffeine. I was jittery and nervous and queasy after using a single dose. "

migranes October 20, 2009

For Pain/Fever "Had a reaction to the caffeine in the product. Extremely shaky. Not to be used when sensitive to caffeine."

Anonymous June 24, 2009

For Migraine "It's the only over the counter pain reliever that helps me."

Anonymous June 6, 2009

For Pain/Fever "It is the only medicine I had fast results with and more effective of all the prescription medicines I have tried in the past, but it has irritated my stomach a lot."

edwar morelos May 7, 2009