User Reviews for Excedrin

Learn more about Excedrin.

Pain/Fever 4 reviews 72 medications

9.7
Migraine 4 reviews 76 medications

7.4
Osteoarthritis 1 reviews 365 medications

Summary of Excedrin reviews 9 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Excedrin

Review by Bomber83: User Rating:

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: I don't get headaches very often, but when I do they are bad. I take Excedrin, and it is gone in 20 minutes.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 22, 2012 12:20 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Osteoarthritis: I find that Excedrin does not do a great job for treating my osteoarthritis pain. It does a fantastic job with headaches, so I use it for headaches primarily.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 20, 2010 2:26 AM
Review by ccalvert: User Rating:

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: I have used for at least 15 years with excellent results for head and body aches. The Extra Strength is great in the morning since I don't drink coffee. It relieves the morning bodyaches and gives you a perk up. I use the Back and Body at night. There's no caffeine and you don't get the 'side effects' of evening medications. Only drawback is occasional stomach bleeding (evident in stools) and occasional heart burn. Works better than Vicodin for me.

May 1, 2010 12:28 AM
Review by angiem65: User Rating:

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: I have used Excedrin for approximately 15 years and it does the trick in probably about 95% of my headaches. There are a few that it does not stop but the trick really is taking it at the first sign of a headache and not waiting. Usual relief comes in approximately 15 to 20 minutes.

March 29, 2010 4:20 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: I've used regular and migrane vesions of Excedrin and they have both work effectively. The pain relief is realized within 15 minutes of taking. I swear by this product and have used countless others when I did not have Excedrin at my disposal. I highly recommend this product.

November 4, 2009 4:24 AM
Review by migranes: User Rating:

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: Does not work for people sensitive to caffeine. I was jittery and nervous and queasy after using a single dose.

October 20, 2009 1:12 PM

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: Had a reaction to the caffeine in the product. Extremely shaky. Not to be used when sensitive to caffeine.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 24, 2009 8:13 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Migraine: It's the only over the counter pain reliever that helps me.

June 6, 2009 4:33 PM
Review by edwar morelos: User Rating:

Excedrin (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine) for Pain/Fever: It is the only medicine I had fast results with and more effective of all the prescription medicines I have tried in the past, but it has irritated my stomach a lot.

May 7, 2009 2:14 AM

Suffering from sore knees? Assess your knee pain with our interactive tool. Click Here