Up and Up Migraine Relief
Generic Name: acetaminophen, aspirin, caffeine
Dosage Form: tablet
Target Corp. Migraine Relief Drug Facts
Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen and aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen and aspirin may cause liver damage and stomach bleeding.
Caffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat.
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- with any other products containing acetaminophen (see Overdose Warning)
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- never had migraines diagnosed by a health professional
- a headache that is different from your usual migraines
- the worst headache of your life
- fever and stiff neck
- headaches beginning after or caused by head injury, exertion, coughing or bending
- experienced your first headache after the age of 50
- daily headaches
- a migraine so severe as to require bed rest
- bleeding problems
- stomach problems such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain that do not go away or recur
- problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- vomiting with your migraine headache
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking a prescription drug for:
- anticoagulation (thinning of the blood)
- under a doctor’s care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug
- taking any other product that contains aspirin, acetaminophen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- your migraine is not relieved or worsens after first dose
- new or unexpected symptoms occur
- stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems, including serious liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed (see Overdose Warning)
- adults: take 2 caplets with a glass of water
- if symptoms persist or worsen, ask your doctor
- do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- under 18 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information.
carnauba wax, crospovidone, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, saccharin sodium, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
|Up and Up Migraine Relief
acetaminophen, aspirin, caffeine tablet
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|