User Reviews for Excedrin

Learn more about Excedrin.

Excedrin review summary

7.5/10 Average Rating

Compare all 87 medications used in the treatment of Migraine.

Reviews for Excedrin to treat Migraine

Review by angiem65:

I have used Excedrin for approximately 15 years and it does the trick in probably about 95% of my headaches. There are a few that it does not stop but the trick really is taking it at the first sign of a headache and not waiting. Usual relief comes in approximately 15 to 20 minutes.

March 29, 2010 4:20 PM

I've used regular and migrane vesions of Excedrin and they have both work effectively. The pain relief is realized within 15 minutes of taking. I swear by this product and have used countless others when I did not have Excedrin at my disposal. I highly recommend this product.

November 4, 2009 4:24 AM

Review by migranes:

Does not work for people sensitive to caffeine. I was jittery and nervous and queasy after using a single dose.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 20, 2009 1:12 PM

It's the only over the counter pain reliever that helps me.

June 6, 2009 4:33 PM