User Reviews for Excedrin

Learn more about Excedrin.

Excedrin Review Summary

7.5/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 86 medications used in the treatment of Migraine.

Reviews for Excedrin to treat Migraine

"I have used Excedrin for approximately 15 years and it does the trick in probably about 95% of my headaches. There are a few that it does not stop but the trick really is taking it at the first sign of a headache and not waiting. Usual relief comes in approximately 15 to 20 minutes."

angiem65 March 29, 2010

"I've used regular and migrane vesions of Excedrin and they have both work effectively. The pain relief is realized within 15 minutes of taking. I swear by this product and have used countless others when I did not have Excedrin at my disposal. I highly recommend this product."

Anonymous November 4, 2009

"Does not work for people sensitive to caffeine. I was jittery and nervous and queasy after using a single dose. "

migranes October 20, 2009

"It's the only over the counter pain reliever that helps me."

Anonymous June 6, 2009