User Reviews for Excedrin

Learn more about Excedrin.

Excedrin Rating Summary

7.3/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 131 medications used in the treatment of Migraine.

Reviews for Excedrin to treat Migraine

"Excedrin is the only thing that works for my tension headaches. I haven't used anything else since I found Excedrin!"

Gols (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 29, 2016

"I woke up with a Migraine and took this, it dulled it, but never went fully away. When I was able to take my next dose I did. Soon after my vision started to blur, my face was flushed, I felt light headed, dizzy, the room was spinning, my heart was racing (over 180bpm! Well over that), & I felt like I was about to pass out. Turns out it was a reaction to the CAFFEINE in this. I am not a caffeine free person and had never had this experience before, but the doc said the caffeine is a high dose in this. I now take Aleve or Maxsalt for bad migraines, no issues."

Carminemelody March 25, 2016

"Miracle over the counter drugs for migraines. It makes me wonder why I haven't heard about this drug until I saw the commercial on TV lol/ Don't drink coffee with this though, it made me very shaky--to the point where my latte was visibly shaking in my grasp :("

lillynong (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 17, 2015

"I have used Excedrin for approximately 15 years and it does the trick in probably about 95% of my headaches. There are a few that it does not stop but the trick really is taking it at the first sign of a headache and not waiting. Usual relief comes in approximately 15 to 20 minutes."

angiem65 March 29, 2010

"I've used regular and migrane vesions of Excedrin and they have both work effectively. The pain relief is realized within 15 minutes of taking. I swear by this product and have used countless others when I did not have Excedrin at my disposal. I highly recommend this product."

Anonymous November 4, 2009

"Does not work for people sensitive to caffeine. I was jittery and nervous and queasy after using a single dose. "

migranes October 20, 2009

"It's the only over the counter pain reliever that helps me."

Anonymous June 6, 2009