Undecylenic acid topical Side Effects
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 5, 2022.
Applies to undecylenic acid topical: topical cream, topical powder, topical solution, topical tincture.
Serious side effects
Along with its needed effects, undecylenic acid topical may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur while taking undecylenic acid topical:
- Skin irritation not present before use of this medicine
Frequently asked questions
More about undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic acid topical drug information
- Undecylenic acid (Advanced Reading)
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Cream and Ointment
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.